*Spill

"OKAY GUYS!" He yelled, blowing his whistle. "HIT THE LOCKERS AND GO HOME!"

We all jogged back, tired and sweaty. I quickly changed and shoved my stuff into the locker for Monday's practice. I pulled my shoes on, shoving the house keys into my pocket. I walked outside when someone grabbed me. I yelped as I was pulled around the corner. I looked at them. Liam. He was breathing hard and had bruises on his face. His lip was bleeding and he clutched his side, his clothes torn and bloody.

"Liam?" I called, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok?"

"Attacked..." He managed as I pulled out a tissue and dabbed the blood on his lip, trying to wipe some of the blood away. But he grabbed my wrist. "Executers...attacked...me..."

"Where's Tessa and Ronnie?" I asked as he winced.

"At their houses..." He answered. "I was...going...the deli...and then they...just came!"

"Who attacked you?" I said. Then I heard someone walk to us.

"Who attacked you?" They mimicked. Literally mimicked. It was exactly my voice but it wasn't mine because I didn't say it twice.

I heard loud and multiple footsteps stomping on the concrete. Liam grabbed my wrist and pulled me back as a big, tall, ugly, one-eyed creature walked in, surrounding us. More like creatures. There were three of them.

Cyclops.

Liam pulled me away as the Cyclops tried to smash me with his fist. His fist hit the wall, creating a crack. I was so scared, I could barely move even though a voice in my head was screaming for me to move.

"Run!" Liam yelled, pulling me out of my trance. We ran as the cyclops came after us, turning a corner. Liam was breathing harder now, his torso stooped over as he held his stomach.

"Liam! Hang on, okay?!" I said, grabbing his arm as he almost crashed into a trash can. He nodded wearily.

We ran into the woods. I quickly turned sharply off the trail and into the trees. One of the cyclops smashed into a tree, stopping the others for one second. One second was enough. I jumped onto a tree branch and pulled Liam up. I helped him climb onto a higher one, where we were out of view. He leaned against the trunk, closing his eyes as he breathed.

I watched the ground as the cyclops passed by, looking for us. I put my hand over Liam's mouth as the cyclops stopped. Liam opened his eyes, staring at me. I put my finger to my lips, taking my hands off.

The cyclops passed, thankfully. I bent down, watching them as they passed. When they were out of sight, I jumped down. Liam jumped down after me and almost fell. I caught him with a worried expression, his weight making me stumble back.

"I'm fine..." He mumbled, slipping out of my support and trying to walk. He immediately fell again. I helped him up, letting him put his weight on me.

"Liam, you're not. My house is nearer, I'll bring you there," I said. I helped him onto the trail and began to walk on the trail, keeping a lookout for any cyclops.

I walked out of the woods and looked behind us, just in case I saw the cyclops. I quickly walked away, ignoring the curious glances from the civilians.

Since my house was closer, I unlocked the door and laid Liam on the couch. His bruises and cuts were healing but there was one nasty one on his stomach.

"Liam?" I called. He groaned, his eyes closed. "Liam." His eyes opened. He sat up abruptly and immediately groaned, holding the nasty cut. "Whoa!!"

"Ow..." He groaned. "Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" I said. "That's a really ugly cut over there."