Chapter 8

It was around eight pm in the Andersons' luxurious residence. Emma was sitting on her bed as she combed her golden hair, dressed in a white nightgown and singing a song in a low beautiful voice.
She heard someone knocking on the door, so she stood up and opened it thinking it would probably be her husband Walsh.

However, she was surprised to see someone else standing outside her bedroom.

"Killian... What is it?" she asked concerned.

"I'm sorry. I know this might be the craziest thing I have ever done in my life but... I need to do it because if not I will go mad for sure."

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

Without previous warning, Killian pressed his lips against Emma's before surrounding her hips with his arms.

Emma broke apart, placing her hands on his chest. "What the fuck was that?! Why are you-"

"I can't help it, Swan. Since the first moment I saw you I've been wanting to do this. I know it's wrong but I don't care."

He pulled her closer, connecting their lips once more as Emma tried to fight.

The thing was that she couldn't actually fight. His kiss was being so passionate and wild, causing Emma to enjoy it. She was starting to play his game as well, sliding her fingers through his chest. Killian and Emma plopped themselves down on the bed with him on top. He started to kiss her neck whereas she spoke.

"Killian... you know I'm... married," she said with difficulty, trying to ignore the pleasant way he trailed kisses on her neck.

"Then why aren't you even fighting it?" he whispered.

"I... I don't know..." she said in a slow voice before tugging at the bed's shee.t "Maybe... Maybe because I want this too"

Emma's body began to relax as she forgot about everything and only focused on Killian. She couldn't hide it, she also wanted him.

The kisses went on and on, her hands all over him as she moaned his name out loud.

And suddenly...

Emma pop opened her eyes. She quickly stood up from her bed and realized it had been just a dream.

A very crazy and realistic dream, she thought before listening to Walsh's loud snores.

She started to pace around her room, thinking why the hell did her mind come up with such dream.

It was so strange, so awkward... but so good.

Good? No, no, no. How could kissing and doing that with Killian Jones be good? He's my bodyguard, that's all. We have a nice relationship but just a bodyguard-client one. That's all.

Besides, the fact that I dreamt it doesn't mean I really want that to happen. I only see Killian as my bodyguard, as a good friend.

Right?

~•••~

"Thanks, Josephine," Walsh said to the maid as she served breakfast to him and his absent-minded wife. Emma couldn't get the previous dream about Killian out of her head. It had felt so real she would have thought it had actually happened.

Why does it affect you so much? It's never going to happen because... Many things. And it was nothing more than a dream.

"Emma? Emma?" Walsh called her, bringing her back to reality.

"Uh, yeah. I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I asked if you could hand me the sugar. Are you alright?"