Chapter 36

|| Mature content ahead. Let's just say this is an early Christmas gift for you ;) If you want to skip it it's alright ||

Three years later...
His lips connected with Emma's as her arms brought Killian extremely close to her. He stroke the back of her neck, deepening the kiss and asking for more entrance to her mouth, which of course she allowed. She couldn't help smiling when Killian, as skillful as he was, began to unzip her dress. His fingers brushed slightly against her skin, causing a sudden and pleasurable tingle.

With a swift movement, Killian began to peck small kisses on Emma's bare shoulder, slowly pulling down the beautiful dress. She bit her lower lip as soon as Killian's kisses reached her breasts. He didn't remove the bra; his lips only touched the uncovered skin. She buried some of her fingers in his dark hair quickly afterwards, slightly pulling him closer to her chest. He accepted her request and continued kissing that specific area, loving the way her breasts moved up and down because of her heavy breaths.

He smiled. It could only mean one thing: Emma was already turned on.

Once she was left in only her underwear, she decided to get rid of his suit. It was a shame that she had to toss such elegant garments away, but the moment deserved it and there was no discussion. As soon as the shirt and the trousers were on the floor, Killian stood behind Emma, placing one of his hands on her waist. He kissed the left side of her neck as the free hand unhooked her bra. The undergarment was being removed, now with his both hands, as his sensual kisses went on and on until there was no pretty bra anymore.

She opened her mouth but made no sound, she had simply felt like tingles in her stomach when Killian's fingers reached for the last clothes she had left: her thin panties.

He hadn't pulled them down yet but she already felt her inner zone more than ready for the next step, and she could feel that Killian's was ready too.

Finally, after teasing her for a little while, he removed the panties and threw them next to the dress. That position in which Killian stood behind Emma as he kissed her neck, her back and her shoulder was seriously amazing, but she still needed to put something away. Without asking, she turned around and started to take off his boxers.

They both knew it was time to take things to the bed, so Emma sat on it and began to lay down while Killian followed her. He ended up on top, of course, and kissed her hardly as if there was no tomorrow. A hand of his grabbed one of her breasts as he squeezed it gently.

"I need you inside me, now" Emma said.

Killian lifted an eyebrow "That sounds like an order"

"Because it is" she replied before moaning as he kept squeezing her breast.

He let out a small laugh. He loved how she was already dying to let him in "Just hold on a little more. I want this one to be better than the others. After all, it's our wedding night, Mrs. Jones"

Emma bit her lip again and smiled "Certainly. But this wait's torturing me"

"Don't worry, it'll be all worth it"

"I'm already sweating and panting and we haven't gotten down there yet!" She exclaimed before Killian kissed her passionately, making Emma felt even more turned on.

"Well..." He began "That's the point. Imagine the sensation when we do get there"

"You bastard" Emma said jokingly, actually liking his plan "I love you"

"I love you too" he answered.

As Emma opened her legs, Killian made his way in without any trouble and began to rock inside her, causing them both the biggest of pleasures. Emma moaned loudly as his hips moved in sync with hers; her hands tugged at the sheets under her body as he penetrated her. Killian moaned while Emma sticked herself closer to him, quickening the pace. He began to pant but didn't feel like stopping, neither did she. They kept moving for a wild while and they managed to reach climax. He released from her before plopping right next to her. Their hearts beat fast, their breaths were heavy and the moment had left a pleasurable sensation in their bodies.

After a minute, Emma spoke.

"You were fucking right" she said, slightly panting "It was incredible"

"Aye, I told you. Totally worth it"

Emma smiled and hugged her husband "Definitely the best one"

Killian placed an arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Can you believe we're married? It feels like yesterday when we first met" she commented.

"I have the same feeling. But it's been long since then" he said with a small laugh.

Emma laughed as well "Time flies. It's because when you are with the person you love... You lose all notion of time"

He nodded, agreeing with her wife.

Moments later, after some stroking and kissing, Emma and Killian fell asleep in each other's arms.

And the life they have always been wishing for began.

==========

Last chapter but not the end, I'm still publishing an epilogue on Monday-Tuesday.

Meanwhile, I'd like to invite you to check out my new Captain Swan Christmas story "An Unexpected Christmas Eve".

Thanks! 💖