3~ Marriage Life

Seungcheol's POV

Light from the window hit my face causing me to scrunch up my face before opening my eyes. My sight immediately landed on Felicity: still beautiful like on the day I met

It's been 5 years since me and Felicity met, 4 of those years we've been married. It's been the best years of my life: until the last month. Felicity has been acting suspicious when I come home from work. Is she cheating? Has she found someone better?

I hate to think it but it is possible. I mean we have been growing apart more recently, and with me coming home from work later than usual I can't have any alone time. Oh yeah, I'm still a spy but Felicity thinks my job is an engineer and running my own company. I don't want to tell her incase she is put in danger.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I Felicity start to fidget.

Felicity's POV

"Morning" I hear Seungcheol's husky voice. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes to meet his.

"Morning~" I sang back but my voice cracked slightly. He gave me a kiss on the forehead before he got out of our bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for work leaving me to try and carry on my sleep.

The last five years have been like a fairy tale for me, but recently Seungcheol's been acting strange when he comes home from work. At first I thought he was just tired from work but have been having thoughts like what if he is cheating?
I know he never would but something about this makes me feel uneasy. I could be all in my head. I have been a bit stressed from all the missions I've been getting. Every time Seungcheol goes to work I rush to the spy base in the city to help out there, then I have to sneak back into the house before he comes home to make sure he doesn't find out about me being a spy.

I haven't told him about my spy life. Security and stuff. I wish I could but I just can't.

Seungcheol emerges from the shower with water still dripping from his hair and a towel around his waist. Damn he looked hot.

"I thought you were gonna go shopping today?"
He said. I nodded with my eyes closed. "Well you should probably get ready and go now before the shops get too busy" he said as he tossed the duvet off me and I whined. I closed my eyes and tries to continue my sleep when suddenly I felt drops of water on my face. I look up to see Seungcheol hovering over me with a grin on his face.

"Hey, you're getting water on me." I complained whilst trying to push him away. "Move!" I chuckled.

"Not until I get a proper kiss and you promise to get up." He said. I sighed and looked up at him.

"I hate you"

"I love you too sweetie." He said as he leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss before climbing off me and into our walk in wardrobe. I sighed again, wanting to stay with him the whole day but I slowly started to get up and ready to go shopping/ spying.