18~ Mrs Choi

Felicity's POV

I made my way down the stairs and into the dining room where everyone were sitting down. I took the seat next to Cheol opposite Mrs Choi. I hadn't eaten for the whole day and scoffed down the food in just a few minutes. Everyone gave me a bit of a look and I felt myself blushing before Seungcheol explained how we haven't eaten all day due to the 'hurricane'.

"So Felicity, how did you and our Cheollie meet?" His mum asked.

"Mum stop calling me Cheollie, its a kids nickname." he said with a pout. I chuckled at his child like attitude. I recalled the day we met. Of course I left out the part of me running away from assassins and replaced it with some perverts trying to get with me and then Cheol saved me. I looked at him and he gave me a 'good story' look. 

"Aw, look at you Cheollie." she said then turned to her husband. "Don't they remind you of us when we were younger?"

"Yes, I remember everything so clearly."

"Prepare yourself." Cheol leaned over to me and muttered "This is gonna be a 3 hour story." I kept down a chuckle but smiled at his comment. But he was right, they spent at least 3 hours telling their love story. I wasn't really listening and was in my own world until Mrs Choi stood up.

"Alright I'll clean up everything, you guys go and sit in the living room, catch up a bit." she said before picking up plates from the table. I stood up and offered to help and she accepted with a  smile and I collected up the glasses and cutlery. We both stood at the sink, me washing everything and her drying the plates.

"The food was delicious Mrs Choi." I said whilst I washed up the last plate.

"Mrs Choi?" she asked. I paused for a moment. Did she have a different last name to Mr Choi? She laughed and I stood there confused at her sudden outburst. "I'm not Mrs Choi anymore, you are dear. Mrs Felicity Choi. You can just call me mum." she said placing the last plate in the cupboard and closing it. I smiled, still a little confused, and nodded with a laugh.

Suddenly nausea took over and I found myself running to the bathroom and vomiting up everything I had just eaten. After I finished and was washing my face, mum walked in.

"Was my food that bad?" she asked, a little worried.

"No no Mrs- I mean Mum, it just..." I wasn't sure if I should tell her or not but before I could say another thing.

"How long since you two late did it." she said with a little smirk. I looked at her and blushed.

"Last night..." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"Then we can't be sure yet. But I can't not admit that I would be delighted to have a grandchild." she said with a smile. I looked at her a bit surprised. How did she know? Is it that obvious? What if Seungcheol already knew? "There's nothing to worry about dear, we'll check in two weeks or so and whatever the outcome is it will be okay." she approached me and hugged me. I hugged back; she gave really good hugs as well as do a good job in calming me down. Now I wish I could tell her that I'm not scared of childbirth, but what will happen to me and Cheol...