6~ Truth Revealed

Felicity's POV

I carried on making dinner but still replayed that last mission in my head. Yeah we got the drug dealing boss, but, that one guy who I fought was so familiar. He sounded so much like... Seungcheol. But it can't be, maybe I was just hearing things.
I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket to see a text from Ally,

I checked the surveillance cameras in the area and I found the guy you fought, and you won't believe who it is.

It was followed by an attachment of a snippet of the surveillance. I clicked on it and it played. It showed the same guy but without the mask this time, and by God it was Seungcheol! Why was he there. And more importantly why did he fight me. Is he another spy? Wait I married a spy?! My questions were immediately interrupted when I felt to arms wrap around my waist. I jumped slightly and hid my phone.

"What's for dinner?" I heard Seungcheol's voice next to my ear.

"Pork, sweet potato, assorted veg and gravy." I said as I carried on cooking, avoiding eye contact.

"Sounds good! Need any help?" He asked letting go of me and standing next to me.

"I'm fine doing this." I replied. Even with me turning down his offer he picked up a chopping board and started to chop vegetables for dinner. I smiled at his stubbornness. We stood there in silence for a few minutes before he broke the silence.

Seungcheol's POV

I decided that I should subtly question her and see if I can get any answers. Yes I know it's wrong to think my wife would do anything like that, but just in case.

"Something happened at my workplace today." I said whisky chopping up onions.

"The shelves falling?" She said whilst peeling the potatoes. Crap I forgot I came up with that lie.

"Um, no. An impostor." I said already regretting that u had brought it up. She stopped chopping and looked at me.

"An impostor?" She said. Then she giggled. "Funny you should say that, there was a robbery at the shopping center I wasn't exactly there to see it but it happened." She said as she went back to peeling potatoes.

"Oh, really? A bit of a coincidence, huh?" I said getting a tad but suspicious. "The impostor fought with one of my girl employees, he then escaped."

"Strange you should say that. The robber fought with a girl at the shop, and he escaped too." she said calmly. I knew she was up to something and I had a strange feeling I knew what it was. "There was even a knife involved, the three it at her carelessly but she caught it very swiftly"

I stopped chopping and flashed back to when I threw the knife at that girl I saw. She caught it calmly.

"And then, you won't believe this Seungcheol" she stopped and turned to me. "They were both spies" she smiled at the word spies. So I was right, we both saw each other at that moment in time and we had both fought.

"Well that was my day, exciting huh?" She said walking away. I thought of something and I came with an idea, I just hoped I don't kill her in the process.

"So this girl catching the knife was she really that swift?" I asked picking up a fruit knife on the counter.

"Very much so yes." She replied as she stood at the sink with her back facing me.

"Hmm, was it something like this?" I hurled the knife aiming at her ear but when it was  just a few centimeters away she turned around quickly and caught it in her right hand. She hadn't caught it properly by the handle so part of it had dug into her skin. She immediately dropped it realizing that she had basically revealed herself. The truth has been revealed, for both of us.