11~ The Great Escape

Seungcheol's POV

I had waited for Felicity for 2 weeks hoping she would let go of her stubbornness and come back so we could sort things out. She didn't. So instead of waiting for her I decided to pay her a visit. I knew it would be dangerous and that her company would definitely find a way to kill me so I planned out my actions before hand.

After working out the buildings plans and the mechanics of the elevator which I was going to take. I worked out that they must have control in all of the elevators and if I'm correct, they will stop the elevator or let it fall. I decided to dress up in a suit, and took an umbrella with we which was part of the plan.

I took a taxi to the building where she worked and walked into the lobby and waited for an elevator. Once one had arrived I waited for everyone to empty out and got into it, quickly closing the doors so no-one could come in. I spotted a camera and figured that Licy's company can see everything through the CCTV. I took off my hat and turned to face the camera and looked at it, placing the umbrella in front of me facing down and holding it by the handle. Now I was all set.

"Hey Felicity, missed me?" I said, flashing a smile at the camera. Even if someone else was watching the camera I knew she would be called over. Or she would come over herself. A few seconds later I hear her voice over the speakers.

" What the hell Seungcheol?! Do you have a death wish?" she said in a raspy whisper. I burst out laughing from her reaction.

"So you still care about me I see. I came here to see you. What else?" I said. The elevator suddenly stopped on the 23rd floor and everything went silent. I figured someone had spotted me and now my plan was going to go into place. Then a deeper yet feminine voice came over the speaker.

"So, Seuncheol Choi, we know now that you are a spy and you have breached our base. We have no choice but to eliminate you." she said. In the background I heard Felicity protesting in panic.

"Don't worry Licy." I said calmly and the commotion stopped. The next few minutes were silent so I whistled to myself. Whichever way the situation went I had a way out, pre planning is an amazing thing.

Suddenly, and finally, I heard a snap and the light went out and I felt the elevator falling. I had exactly 30 seconds before it hit the last floor. I lifted my umbrella tip first into the ventilator shaft above me and popped it out of place. Then, I waited for the beam on the 14th floor to come up. I only had a 5 second gap to get the handle of the umbrella to hook around it. My moment came up and I jumped up and hooked the umbrella onto the beam. Surprisingly it worked (in reality I thought it wouldn't work and I would just jump out and have to deploy a parachute I had under my jacket) and I swung from side to side and I hear the elevator crash.

I lifted myself up onto to the beam then walked along it to the door to the 14th floor and pried it open. It lead to an office where most people had left to go see the commotion down on the ground floor. I casually walked over to a window facing an ally way and opened it then stepped onto the ledge. I carefully climbed down the different ledges on each floor until I reached a dumpster I could step on to jump down.

I landed on the ground and stood up straight. I pulled on the collar of my jacket to straighten everything up to and wiped off some dust from my suit. Glancing at my watch I smiled.

"Need to start getting ready for my anniversary."