20~ Baby Girl

Felicity's POV
3 months have passed...

The last few months have been so peaceful and tranquil. Cheol's been so excited to have a baby girl, yeah baby girl! We went to check a few weeks after I told him and found it was girl. Ever since then he has been turning the guest room into a baby room for our child. He started to paint it a lilac colour adding a few white details here and there. A bump has started to form on my stomach and each day I just ponder about the physics of actually birthing a baby and how a stomach can actually go so flat after birthing it.

One day I was sitting on mine and Cheol's shared bed reading a book when he walked in and sat down next to me, lightly wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck before resting his head on my shoulder.

"Me and my mum are going to go into the nearby town to do some shopping, wanna come?" he asked.

"I think I'll pass this time, I'm too tired." I said whilst closing the book and leaning back onto him.

"Aw, well get some sleep." he chuckled kissing my forehead. "I'm going then." he said kissing me on the lips then placed his hand gently on my stomach and bidding good bye to our baby girl. He got up and then turned towards me to flash a smile and reminded me that dad was home if I needed anything and I nodded as he walked out. I smiled to myself before falling backwards to lie down on the bed. Life has just been getting better and better since the incident. Seungcheol and I's love has grown so much and we are living in a peaceful place where no-one will find us. For now anyways...

I made my way downstairs and rooted through the sweets cupboard, cause ya know, hormones and cravings. I walk into the living room and saw dad sitting on the couch watching football. Before I could say anything the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." I said whilst walking up to the door. I unlocked it and opened it. I looked at the persons face and my blood ran cold.

"Hello there Felicity. You haven't been at work recently so I decided to give you a visit." she said before holding up a gun to my face...