4~Suspicions

Felicity's POV

I gave Seungcheol a peck on the lips and a smile as he climbed into his car. I waved as he drove off to work. I made sure he was out of the driveway and on his way down the road before I ran back into the house upstairs to the wardrobe. I pushed my clothes aside and turned around a small section of the wooden backing of the wardrobe to reveal a small pin pad. I typed in the 6 digit code and waited for the whole wardrobe to transform into a modern desk with multiple screens and computers on it.

I pressed a button and someone popped up on the main screen.
"Morning Mrs. Choi. How's the husband?" She asked.
"Morning Ally, and he's.... Okay I guess" I hesitated realising I haven't even been speaking to him that much these past few months. "What's the mission?"
"We need to break into a building with drug dealers in there and we have to detain them. All you need to do is take out the guards at the front and distract the boss."

"Sounds easy enough. I'll go there now get the team ready to break in. Send me the address."

"Good luck Felicity." Ally said then the screen flickered to a plan out of the building I need to infiltrate. I quickly got changes and looked at my watch. I have 8 hours until Seungcheol comes home so I should be okay.

Seungcheol's POV

I came up a bit shaken up. That mission went... weirdly. I pushed it out of my head as I entered back into the house to meet my wife. But she looked different. There was a bruise on her right cheek.

"Hi honey." She smiled when she saw me walk in and came up to peck me on the lips.

"What's this?" I asked her brushing my thumb lightly over the bruise. She immediately hesitated and seemed to come up with an excuse.

"I just... Hit it when I was opening a cupboard, it's nothing don't worry about it." She said with a smile. That beautiful smile which made me melt inside. I didn't want to say anything to carry on the conversation so I told her to be more careful and kissed her cheek.
As I made my way to the stairs she called out to me and and spin around to face her.

"What's up with your hand? And your ear?"
She asked as she came closer to examine me. Shit I thought.

"Some shelves fell at work and I was under them at the time and they fell on top of me" I said. She didn't look amused. I've done it now.

Her scowl quickly turned back to her smile and she imitated me when I told her to be careful and kissed my ear. Relieved, I made my way up the stairs to the bedroom.
I've been thinking Felicity has been suspicious recently, but this suspicion is for a different reason.

Felicity's POV

I let out a breathe of relief as he disappeared upstairs. I was nearly caught out. But he is suspicious. What happened at the building has gotten me on edge...