7~ Getaway

Felicity's POV

I let go of the knife and let it drop to the ground. Blood oozed from the deep wound in my hand between my thumb and finger. Damn it stings. I snapped back to reality and looked at Seungcheol who gave me a 'I knew it' look. I had just blown my cover, but he had blown his as well. Now comes the part I hate; I have to eliminate him.

The rules of the agency is if another spy from another agency finds out you're a spy you have to eliminate them before its too late. But how can I kill Seungcheol, he's the one that I love and he's my husband! There must be a way around this. I snapped back into reality (again) and saw that the blood had started to drip onto the carpet and staining it.

"I'll go get a plaster." I said abruptly and started to make my way out of the kitchen. I get intercepted by Seungcheol who runs in front of me.

"Don't worry I'll get it!" he said before doing a runner. This was now a race of who could kill the other one off first; more like who can make it out of the house first. I grabbed a tissue from the dining table and put it against my hand and grabbed the keys from the table and made my way to the garage. I got into my car, revved it up and started to drive out of the driveway. My main priority is too get to the Base and see if there was some way of getting around this whole situation. I speed up as I go down the road, unfortunately, it was nighttime so visibility was low.

Suddenly I hear a shot and glass breaking. I brake abruptly and take a look at the car window screen only to find a bullet had been shot too close to where I sat at the drivers wheel. I look into some nearby bushes only to find Seungcheol holding a gun with a surprised look on his face.

Seungcheol's POV  

She started to make her way out of the kitchen so I intercepted her saying I would get her some bandages. Instead I went to get my gun. Of course I wouldn't shoot at her of kill her since shes my wife, but the agency code says to kill anyone who finds out your cover. I finally find my gun after rummaging for a while.

I hear an engine start up from outside then it hits me. I shouldn't have left her to escape. Damn it. If she runs away then my whole agency will be on her case as well as her agency being on my case. I ran as fast as I possibly could out of the house and made a shortcut through the bushes and followed the sound of the engine. I came out of some bushes and tripped up, pulling the trigger accidentally. As I fell I heard a car braking. I look up to see I had shot at the car's front window, too close to where Felicity was sitting; she did not look happy.

I got up as quickly as I could and stood in front of the car to prevent her from going any further. She wouldn't run me over...... right?

"Felicity, I'm sorry that was an accident I didn't mean to pull the trigger. But get out of the car and we can resolve this whole situation without the-" before I could finish my sentence Felicity started to reverse and then did a 180 degrees spin and drove off. She never really was a co-operative person. But now we were both done for...