Epilogue

Felicity's POV

I stood on the porch watching over Cheol and our 4 year old daughter Marilyn. I smiled at the sight of him spinning her round in his hands as she squealed with laughter at the activity. Mum was sitting on a rocking chair next to me knitting small baby blue boots for a baby; yes I has having another child. This time a boy. I remember when I told Cheol, the happiness on his face was a beautiful thing.

"Mummy!" I heard a little yell, and looked to see Marilyn running towards me with Cheol walking behind her. I caught her in my arm and gave her a kiss on the cheek as Cheol came up the stairs chuckling and then hugged both of us. From the corner of my eye I saw mum smile at us whilst knitting. Cheol gave me a kiss on the temple then ruffled his daughters hair causing her to giggle. 

Suddenly his phone buzzed. Cheol fished it out of his pocket and took a look before sighing and turning the phone screen to me.

"Another mission?" I smirked and he nodded. Eventhough we were happy with our 'normal' life we still missed the excitement and thrill of spying, so Cheol's company hired me to work along side him. I put down Marilyn and ran inside to change. When I ran back outside Cheol was waiting for me by the car. I said bye to mum and kissed Marilyn bye then hopped into the passenger seat of the car as Cheol climbed into the drivers seat. He gave me a smile and I smiled back before we drove off into another daring mission.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N Sorry this is a shitty ending but YAY I FINISHED IT! I hope you liked it and I jsut wanted to give a shoutout to my other book which I started which is based off moon lover; Scarlet Heart Ryeo but its with my own twist to it, so I would really appreciate it if you took a gander at it! ♥♥