Chapter 1 - In the Underground Ruins

Yo what's up buddies? Welcome to UNDERTALE - The Story of Determination, the Pacifist Route Story! This story is based on the walkthrough of the Pacifist Route and of course will contains SPOILERS (I hate being subspace somehow...). By the way, this game is created by Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale, so I don't own the characters or the game. Before reading, little reminder that Frisk is a girl so I wouldn't write 'they' in this story otherwise you'll get confused. So guys, please enjoy this first chapter and remember to show some Love. I hope you enjoy this ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.

One day, war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle, the humans were victorious.

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell...

Many years later...

MT. EBOTT - 201X

Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return.

"I don't care what my friends think of me, I just want to die!" A tiny voice shouted throughout the forest, marching across the field, pushing branches aside and swatting annoying insects away from the face of a small human. Her name is Frisk, a little girl with a kind heart. She had medium-length straight brown hair with short bangs over her chocolate brown eyes, and she wears a striped light magenta-and-blue long-sleeved shirt, blue pants, black below-knee socks and plain brown boots. She was walking through the overgrow field of trees with tears falling from her eyes.

Want to know why? Here's a short story about her (if not true), Frisk was an orphan who grew up in the orphanage when her parents died from the fire accident when she was a baby. She was a quiet girl and doesn't like getting bullied or picked on, because everyone really hates that girl. She goes to pre-school and all those so-called 'friends' are teasing her because of her stupid name and the way she dressed. This poor girl stayed in her room alone; crying, getting bad dreams from the whispers of everyone; gossiping and laughing at her. Though it was time that she will end her life right now, by falling off something big and dangerous, like a mountain.

Frisk came across a large cave with a huge entrance that would fit an enormous creature inside. She stepped inside and in the middle of the cave was a massive hole which goes down below meters - no safety net anymore but yet, the end of her life. She walked over to the edge and peeked over; it was very deep down the void. But before she could move away and decide not to, her boots got tangled by a mass of vines. She struggled to remove them but she lost her balance and wobbled over the edge, and then she fell.

"AHHHHH!!!" She screamed in high-pitch tone, as wind blew cautiously against her body. Her hair whipping in the wind, her arms and legs dangling in the air while her clothes fluttering in the breeze. "WHERE AM I GOING TO LAND?!" Deep into her view, a ground appeared in front of her and came towards her faster, then her vision soon faded to black and the area fell into darkness.

20 minutes later...

Frisk's P.O.V

It's the end of my life... I'm dead... I feel numb... I can't feel my body moving... everything around me seemed to have stopped... I tried to move my hand - it will not respond... I tried moving my legs - paralyzed. I stirred a little and slowly open my eyes to see my face in contact with the ground. I slowly and carefully pull myself up from my lying position and sitting up on my legs, a sharp pain slice through my brain. 'Oww...' I winced, rubbing my small hand behind my head to soothe the sore from my fall. I looked up and saw the hole I fell in, it's too high for me to get up there and as I looked down, there's lots of golden flowers underneath me, seems to have broken by my fall.