Bonus Chapter - Get Together (Frisk and Sans Moments 4)

UNLOCKED - (7/7)
----------------------------------------------------

In the Living room...

Me: Sans!

Sans: *walks in* Sup, Azure.

Me: You mind play along with Frisk for a moment? I need to talk to Papyrus.

Sans: Sure.

Me: Thanks. *leaves*

Sans: *sits down next to Frisk* Whatcha got there, Frisk?

Frisk: Pocky *Holding a box of Pocky* I was wondering if I could try a game.

Sans: What sort?

Frisk: It's a game where two people have to each hold the pocky with their mouths and take turns to bite a piece; small or large, and move closer and whoever broke the connection or took the last piece loses.

Sans: Sounds fair. Let's try!

A few moments later...

Both Sans and Frisk were inches away from lip touching and it was Sans's turn. They blushed really hard.

Sans: Crap, this is bad!

Frisk: *giggles* You lose.

Sans: Well, who cares *kisses her deeply and took the last piece*

Frisk: >///////< *faints*

Cut-Scene: Me videotaping and Papyrus silent fan boy screaming.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up buddies? I got some VOTES! YA-HOOO! Looks like another 'Bonus' Chapter has been unlocked. For a second, I was denying this book because it was stupid and yet you guys are lovin' it so far... I'm so happy *o*. About this image I put up, this was designed by AsuMella from Deviatart. So check if you wish. So please enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I decide to meet Undyne at Papyrus's house so I went for a boat ride with the 'Riverperson'; I took off my temy armour and put on my Faded Ribbon. After I arrived on shore, I made my way to their house, my boots crunching on the snow. I approached the house and saw Papyrus and Undyne talking to each other. Papyrus showed her the puzzle he found in his book and Undyne was telling him that it was easy to solve, even for her and me. As I took one more step, the two stopped talking and turned to see me, Undyne was the first one to approach me.

"Hey, punk!" She greeted, giving me a power hug which she'll called it 'Bestie Hug'. Her nose started to itch and pushed me away. "A-ACHOO!" She covered her hands over her shoulders and shivered. She turned to Papyrus, "Papyrus, how can you stand this cold?"

"I HAVE NO SKIN." He answered. Duh - of course he is a skeleton.

"So why don't we stand in Grillby's, instead?" She suggested.

"BECAUSE I HATE GREASE." He huffed.

"But you don't have a stomach!!" She argued.

"NO, BUT I HAVE STANDARDS!!!" He yelled clearly in her face. He blinked at how close his face was and pulled back and scooted away from her. "WELL, ANYWAY..." He turned to me, "I'M SO GLAD YOU AND UNDYNE ARE FRIENDS NOW. YOU TWO GO TOGETHER LIKE PASTA AND BURNING!"

"Yeah, but this time... I'll make sure you don't burn down the house again like Undyne's." I assured, and looked over to see a shed next to the house. I made my way over...