Chapter 17 - Hotland - Part 3 -Tragic Romance

In the Living Room...

We finished the movie and both Undyne and Alphys are sleeping while cuddling and Sans held Frisk in his arms while sleeping which leaves me going to check on Papyrus.

Me: Hey Papyrus, just to let you know that the gang is sleeping. 

Papyrus: REALLY? WOWIE! I WISH I COULD WITH SOMEONE.

Me: Like me?

Papyrus: ACTUALLY, I WAS THINKING ABOUT SLEEPING WITH METTATON.

Me: Well, he's not here...

Papyrus: NYEH, YOU'RE RIGHT! *sigh* I WISH HE WAS HERE.

Me: Did Sans recently got mad at Mettaton?

Papyrus: HE DID. METTATON CAME OVER TO ASK ME OUT AND SANS BREAK DOWN HIS BEDROOM DOOR AND TELL HIM TO LEAVE. AND I TOLD HIM THAT I WILL BE FINE, AND WELL, HE SAYS 'AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM!'

Me: Well, have a talk with him. After you got everything sorted, text him okay?

Papyrus: THANK YOU AZURE! *giving me a bone-crushing hug*

Me: *giggle* Pap, can't you leave to my Skull-king~! *winks*

Papyrus: AZURE, I DIS OWN YOU!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I'm back with another chapter of 'Hotland'. From the previous chapter, that was the boss battle so I kinda squeeze that chapter in between the second and third. But right now, there's going to be the last act of Mettaton. By the way, this art is designed by allnameareclaimed12 from Deviatart, so check it out if you wish. So I hope you enjoy this~

(A/N: Here's the new set-up part for this chapter. I hope this is okay for you guys. O.O' )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk have arrived at the Spider Bake Sale owned by a spider girl named Muffet.

She was stuck in the cobwebs, unable to escape.

She managed to escape but nearly got eaten by her giant pet spider. 

She ate the Spider Donut which made Muffet realized that Frisk stole it from the RUINS.

However, a spider sent her a telegram about the donation from the RUINS.

Finally, she spared her and Frisk leave the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

"What the heck is this?"

I was literally staring at the poster of Mettaton. After having a tea party with Little Miss Muffet and nearly getting eating alive by her Pet, she had made a deal to me that I can come and visit her every day since she receive a telegram from the spider of the RUINS, noting that I don't hurt any spiders here except her Pet that is. I would love to, but not with her Pet around me. I was reading at the advertisement about the latest performance. The writing on the poster says, 'A tragic tale of two star-crossed lovers, kept apart by the tides of fate...' I looked at the date and time, clearly it was about to start.

I walked ahead and came across another stage. It was different compared to the other shows unlike cooking or news. The background was the night sky with the window-lit houses in the shadows, there is a structure of a castle, and on the edge of the stage were spotlights. Up on the ceiling was the glittery moon and stars hung by the strings.