Chapter 5 - Welcome to Snowdin!

In My Office...

Me: Zzzzz.....

???: *door bangs opens* GREETINGS HUMAN!!!

ME: ACK! *woke up suddenly and turned behind me* Papyrus! What are you doing in here?

Papyrus: THE HUMAN FRISK HAS TOLD ME YOU WROTE STORIES ABOUT HER, ME AND SANS. IS IT TRUE?

Me: *rubbing my eyes tiredly* Yes, I did. It took me days to complete and yet I got some READS, VOTE for the 'Bonus' Chapters and... *looking at the COMMENTS* quite a few comments...

Papyrus: FEAR NOT MY FRIEND, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL HELP YOU GET EVERYONE TO LIKE YOUR STORY MORE AND GET SOME MORE VOTE AND COMMENTS.

Me: How?

Papyrus: WHY NOT? FRISK IS GOING TO FIGHT WITH ME! WELL GOTTA GO, NYEH HEH HEH HEHEH! *breaks out through my window*

Me: You're going have to pay for that for the replacement, Papyrus!

Cut-out scene: Sans was watching Frisk with a small blue blush.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up buddies! I apologize about the previous chapter and yes it was long, get use to it! Anyways, here is Part 5. So it seems many of you came here to read my story. That's really kind of you, it fills my heart with determination. This chapter is just a little Frisk x Sans or not, So I hope you enjoy this chapter~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk have encountered some puzzles from Papyrus.

She solved the shocker puzzle.

She solved the 'Jumble or Crossword' puzzle. (not really :P)

She solved the 'Crosses to Circles' puzzle.

Frisk was in a tight spot by 'Dogi' named Dogamy and Dogaressa.

Afterwards, she was being clobbered by the Greater Dog.

Finally, she solved the 'The Gauntlet of Deadly Terror' puzzle, even though Papyrus refuse to do it.

At last, she arrived at Snowdin Town...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

(The sight of such a friendly town fills you with determination.)

"Welcome to Snowdin!" I read aloud at the large sign in front of me. I finally arrived at the small town where I can finally rest from that long journey of encountering monsters plus dogs. Recently, I did the puzzles that both Papyrus and Sans made for me which is quite funny however, Papyrus had his self-esteem boosted up and now he was happy, which is pretty good for Sans.

I walked away from the sign and went to the first building called 'Shop'. The door opened as I pushed making the tiny bell jingling loudly to alert someone. I looked around the store and survey the items on the shelves.

"Hello, traveller. How can I help you?" A voice rang out politely as I directed my attention to whoever the voice belongs to until I saw someone standing behind the counter. It was a tall-lady white rabbit wearing a fashionable straw hat, white singlet, purple dress pants and black flats. She stopped to see me as a tiny human and beamed. "Hiya! Welcome to Snowdin! I can't remember the last time I saw a fresh face around here. Where did you come from? The capital?"