Chapter 12 - Hang out with Undyne!

In the Living Room...

Me: *listening to my music* (Spirit of the Radio by J Randall)

Frisk: *playing with her hair*

Me: Hmm... *remove headphones* Yo, Papyrus!

Papyrus: *comes out of his room* YES, AZURE, WHAT IS IT?

Me: When Undyne going to show up?

Papyrus: She texted me that she'll come over to see Frisk.

Frisk: *cowers under the couch*

Me: Just let her know that not to play rough on Frisk.

Papyrus: OF COURSE! *texting*

Me: *picks up Frisk* Don't worry Frisk, at least you got Sans to keep you company.

Frisk: *blushes* Where is he?

Me: *looks around* I don't know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! I have made another chapter for my favourite story. I got more viewers so thanks a Skele-TON to you guys :D . Anyways, I've finished about two of the 'Bonus' Chapters and yet I still got more to do. So, I hope you guys enjoy this part~ P.S. A strong bonding with Frisk and Undyne.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Monster Kid came in to save Frisk from Undyne.

He thought Frisk was the enemy of the monsters but he didn't want hurt her feelings.

Frisk saved Monster Kid from Undyne.

Undyne prepared to start a fierce spear battle against Frisk. Her soul became green so she can't escape from her during the fight.

Frisk got injured and managed to get away from her.

Later, Papyrus called up to meet at her at her house to hang out.

Undyne was nearly dried out in Hotland but Frisk rescued her and then Undyne left without a word.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

I walked over to a dark area that's south of Hotland and saw a monster covered in a robe with the hood covering its face so it cannot show its face. It was standing on a boat by the river. I walked up to the monster.

"Tra la la. I am the riverman. Or am I the riverwoman...? It doesn't really matter." It sanged, before looking at me. "I love to ride in my boat. Would you care to join me?"

"Yes please." I agreed.

"Where will we go today?" It asked.

"Waterfall." I answered.

"Then we're off!" It shouted, as I climbed aboard. The 'Riverperson' row the boat and went sailing across the river. "Tra la la. Hmmm... I should have worn a few million more pairs of pants today." I giggled at the enthusiasm it had. After sailing, we arrived at Waterfall. I got off the boat and turned to the 'Riverperson'.

"Come again some time. Tra la la." It sanged, waiting in its boat.

"Thank you." I said, and walked into Quiet Area. I went to the left path where Papyrus was waiting for me. I arrived and I saw him at the house which belongs to Undyne. It looked like fish head with one side blue and the other side black, the windows were shaped like eyes, and the door shaped like fish lips with sharp teeth. I walked up to Papyrus.