Chapter 2 - Home Sweet Home

What's up buddies! Here's Part 2 of Undertale! I know that I try to write this part since I was trying to write the speak lines from every character to create this chapter, it took me about four days after Good Friday. But still, hope you enjoy this~ P.S: This is basically a small bonding between Frisk and motherly Toriel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale – The Story of Determination...

A human who fell down from Mt. Ebott was named Frisk.

She was almost killed by Flowey the Flower.

She was rescued by Toriel, caretaker of the RUINS.

Together, they journeyed through the RUINS, solving puzzles and encounter monsters with friendly conservation.

Finally, at the end of the RUINS, Frisk meet up at the end where someone is waiting for her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

After hours of exploring the ruins, solving challenging puzzles and encountered some monsters with friendly conservation; I finally manage to reach the end where someone is expecting me.

"Oh dear, that took longer than I thought it would." From the distance, I saw Toriel walking outside and taking her cellphone out, dialling the number and place it near her ear. But when she saw me, she press the 'Cancel' button and hurried over to me, happy to see me since I survived the friendly 'disastrous' ruins. "How did you get here, my child? Are you hurt?"

I shook my head and smiled sweetly, "No, I'm okay."

Toriel embraced me and patted my back, "There, there, I will heal you." She pulled back a bit to look at me, "I should not have left you alone for so long. It was irresponsible to try to surprise you like this."

"Well, you shouldn't done that in the first place..." I muttered under my breath, hopefully she didn't hear me. Luckily, she didn't.

"Err..." Toriel started, but she nervously remove her arms from me, "Well, I suppose I cannot hide it any longer. Come, small one!" She took my hand and led me to a small house with two windows and a single door in the middle.

(Seeing such a cute, tidy house in the RUINS gives you determination.)

"Home Sweet Home." I smiled to myself before walking inside. Inside the house, the whole place is very tidy and clean. I looked around a bit, observing the features; the floorboards are made of wood like the ones I lived in my house and the walls coloured in beige. Suddenly, a sweet aroma drifted through the air and across my nose. I sniffed it, and then took a long smell and sighed.

"Do you smell that?" Toriel asked as I nodded my head, "Surprise! It is a Butterscotch-Cinnamon Pie."

"Awesome, but why?" I asked, not understanding why she left and bake a pie.

"I thought we might celebrate your arrival." She answered, "I want you to have a nice time living here. So I will hold off on snail pie for tonight."

"Eww... I don't eat pies that had snails in it." I shivered, as I thought about the snails decorated within the pie.

"Here, I have another surprise for you." Toriel lead me down to the hallway; there is a yellow carpet with golden patterns, lots of strange flowers and three bedroom doors. "This is it..." She took my hand and lead me to the first door, "A room of your own. I hope you like it!" She raised her hand and strokes my hair gently like a mother always does (A/N: Aww...). She sniffed the air, "Is something burning...?" She turned to me, "Um, make yourself at home!" With that, she hurried over to the kitchen.