Chapter 23 - The Ultimate Gruesome Battle, Omega Flowey!

In the Dress Up Room...

Papyrus: NYEHEH! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAS DRESSED AS IKE *striking a pose*

Frisk: I dressed up as Zelda! *twirling around*

Napstablook: i look like Casper... *staring at the mirror wearing a white sheet*

Undyne: Really? You need more than that? Check this *striking a pose* I'm Erza Scarlet! Fuhuhuh!

From the Living Room...

Alphys: *googly eyes* Wow, Undyne does look like Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail.

Sans: Yeah, she is. By the way, what's Frisk dressing up as?

Alphys: I don't know, I've never seen a costume like that.

Me: *checking through my results on my computer* She's Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda.

Alphys: Oh, I get it.

Mettaton: *taking pictures* You darlings are such role models. Same for you, Blooky.

Blooky: o///o

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! We're almost there and turns out that it was to be Neutral at first. But I know the storyline here, so I would bother that much and well, hard to explained in detail. But anyways, if you were about the 'Bonus' chapters, I have planned the next which will be at the end of the Neutral Ending. So without further ado, let's get into the chapter, shall we? I hope you enjoy this~ P.S: Contain strong language and violence.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk finally arrived at the Throne Room to face the king named Asgore.

He took her to the barrier and began a fight.

During the battle, he destroyed the Mercy button so Frisk cannot SPARE him.

However, a mysterious spirit by the name Chara intend to help Frisk fight him.

Frisk thought it was a bad idea, but it's the only way.

Asgore explained about the happening to all monsters trapping here saying about he want to help his people to be free.

In the end, Frisk SPARE him and was soon embraced by his arms.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I was embraced by the arms of the king of the monsters, Asgore. After a hard battle with a little help from Chara, she managed to weaken him so I could spare him to stop fighting. But I wasn't sure if I could trust her, she look like she wants to kill him instantly. No matter, Asgore finally relax and pulled back to look at me with a calm expression. I was about to smile when I saw his expression changed. "Human, look out-" He started, pushing me off him and fell onto the ground.

His eyes were quivering as flower petals suddenly appeared around him. All petals were aimed at him and fired. He let out grunt and collapsed on the ground, his eyes squint in pain as his teeth were bared. He opened one half-lidded eye at me.

"Huma-" He spoke out but he was already fading into dust right before my eyes, I gasped. His SOUL appeared from his dust and a single petal was fired and instantly slice in half, causing to break into pieces.

"Asgore!" I cried out. I looked up and my eyes went from teary to anger, "You..." I was glaring at the familiar flower sitting on the ground with a huge smug smile on his face.