Chapter 28 - Returning to the Surface and Save him!

In the Living Room...

While I was gone...

Toriel: Oh Sans, can I ask you something...

Sans: Hm? What is it?

Toriel: Are you acting a paedophile around Frisk?

Sans: Wh-what? No I'm not, I was around my 20's you know, well maybe in the book. I may look like an adult but I'm a young adult, fresh from the start.

Toriel: Oh, then how old is Frisk?

Sans: Three years younger than me.

Undyne: What? She's seventeen. Oh my god, she's getting closer to become an adult!

Alphys: Uh, yeah. I hope she will be...

Frisk: *tilting her head in confusion* O.o

Sans: Nah, don't worry. Her time can wait you know...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! Only two chapters left: last chapter and one final 'Bonus' chapter. I think this book is almost the end so I would make this the best for you guys. Now, from the previous chapter: I ask you guys to decide who will be recommended for this chapter: Flowey or Asriel? Now I've gone through the COMMENTS from you guys and you said you want 'Asriel' to this chapter. Well, I was thinking of that too because if I choose Flowey to be in this book, I'll put him on the window so he can stay out for terrorizing everyone. Anyways, if there's a SOUL for him, who will give it to him? Read this to find out! I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Flowey captured all Frisk's friends and now he was about to achieve in his true form with the human and Monster's SOULs.

Her friends tried the effort to protect after getting pierced by Flowey's bullets.

Everyone (monsters) encouraged Frisk to get up and filled her heart with determination.

Flowey was so upset with this, and realiaze that everyone has fallen into his trap, gathering everyone's SOULs and transformed into his form: a goat kid named Asriel.

He mistaken for calling Frisk as 'Chara' - his best friend, before he transformed into his 'Absolute God of Hyperdeath', destroying Frisk piece by piece of her soul but she was refused to die.

After the long battle, he transformed into his powerful form 'Angel of Death'.

Frisk must SAVE everyone inside Asriel's SOULs - her friends.

After her friends was saved, one person that needs to be saved... Asriel.

But in the end, Frisk told him her actual name and Asriel did what he could; destroy the barrier and freed everyone's SOULs.

Now, Frisk was left unconscious after Asriel walked into the darkness...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sans's P.O.V

"Sans... Sans, wake up!"

I felt someone shaking me hard speaking in a kind, gentle voice. I slowly open my eyesocksets and meet with maroon eyes of Toriel's.

"T-Tori? What's going on?"

"Oh, thank god you're awake." She sighed with relief. I sat up from my lying position and looked around to see everyone on the ground, they all look unconscious to me. Except...