Bonus Chapter - New Beginning - (FINALE)

In the Living Room...

With the gang here and Asriel joining the family...

Me: Guys, I have some news.

Undyne: What is it?

Me: This is going to be the final chapter of 'Undertale - The Story of Determination'.

Papyrus: WHAT, THIS BOOK IS ALREADY ENDING NOW! NOOOO!!!

Sans: It's fine bro. *patting his brother's back*

Mettaton: Yeah Papy dear, it's only Volume 1...

Papyrus: BUT THE BOOK IS ALREADY ENDING *crying waterfall tears*

Napstablook: yeah..... the book.... is really.... good.

Asgore: Indeed, an exclusive story I've ever read.

Frisk & Asriel: Same.

Toriel: So, are you making another one, Azure?

Me: Yep, but there's one last thing to do... *turns to Sans* Sans?

Sans: Yeah?

Me: Your time is now...

Sans: Oh alright, *clears his throat* Hey Frisk...

Frisk: Hm? O.o

Sans: Look, I know we've been friends for a while now. But I just feel like I can confess to you even more... It's gonna be hard but... *sigh* Alright, here it goes...

(Pause the moment with my remote)

Me: Sorry, can't spoil the moment just yet! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! This is it! The final chapter is here - the final 'Bonus' chapter. I know it's the sad moment because this book has been first written since April. Over the days, I wrote so hard to update these chapters based on Undertale, in my own style with the little creation of my own known as 'Bonus' Chapters. Since I've written this story for the shippers and friends, it's been honoured that you really loved very, very much. So, let's take this to the final chapter and hope for the best. I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sans's P.O.V

The crew and I made our way down from the mountain to where Frisk and Papyrus was at; the forest. It was wonderful that Frisk freed us from the underground and have brought the kid Asriel along since Toriel and Asgore missed him so much, it's kinda nice to see them very happy to be almost a family. Anyways, we got to the forest and I saw Frisk with Papyrus who ended up in the lake.

"Oh dear, Papyrus. Are you alright?" Toriel asked worriedly.

"IT'S FINE. I ACCIDENTLY FELL IN THE LAKE FROM MY VICTORY DANCE!" Papyrus replied as he waddled himself out of the lake. "BESIDES, FRISK AND I HAVE A LOT OF FUN."

"I see." Toriel nodded as she looked around the forest. "Hmm... I didn't think there's anybody here."

"I don't see any village around here." Undyne said, scanning around the area. "All I see was trees, lakes and bushes."

"I don't think so, but we might camp here for the day." Asgore suggested and he looked around the area. "We need to find shelter and gather some wood to make a campfire."

"Sounds great. Alphys and I will get some firewood." She agreed, as she and Alphys wandered into the forest and began gathering some sticks on the ground.

"We also need some food and water." Toriel added, "Frisk, Asriel and I will look for something to eat."

"Yeah, let's go." Asriel nodded, as he, Frisk and Toriel wandered into the other direction to began harvesting. The only ones here is me, Papyrus and Asgore.