Chapter 8 - Waterfall - Part 1 - Meet the Relentless Killer!

In My Office...

*door knocks*

Me: Who is it?

???: It's me, Sans.

Me: *opens the door* What's up, bro?

Sans: The ceiling. *wink*

Me: Awwh, come one bro. No need for the puns, what brings you here?

Sans: Umm, it's about Frisk.

Me: Oh yeah, everyone should know that by now. Basically from the previous chapter, you totally got swooned by the adorable girl.

Sans: *Hides his face* Shuddup.

Me: Look bro, the 'Bonus' Chapters I made are locked in my high-security drawers. So when the VOTE called in, I will unlocked each one.

Sans: Was it good?

Me: Like watching Frisk melt your heart with her adorableness. Oops, I might have set off your heat cycle. :D

Sans: *Softly whine while hiding his blue face*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up buddies? Sorry about the bragging on VOTE and the 'Bonus' Chapters, but this is my goal to see how many people like this story so I can make these chapters to make it more interesting. I know some of them thought, 'I like this story, but not sure to leave a VOTE.' or perhaps, 'WTF, 'Bonus' Chapters? What the hell are they?' (go to the New Announcement!). It's clear that this will make me feel happy to see your enjoyment. So I explain all, and here's Part 8 and... yeah. I hope you enjoy it~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously on Undertale – The Story of Determination...

Papyrus made a terrible mistake and ask Sans for an apology for making him sad.

Sans forgives him, which now he has a chance to date Frisk.

Frisk enter the next terrain called Waterfall.

Sans ask Frisk to go to Grillby's which kinda resembles a 'date'.

Finally, the relationship between the two came closer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

I journey through a new terrain called Waterfall. This area was like a huge cavern in the undergrounds filled with blue gems sparkling against the walls. Droplets fall from the ceiling and into the river making a drip sound echoed throughout the space. I walked across a river which had a waterfall and flooding from it were big rocks. I quickly swam across to the other side before I ran into them and fell in the depth. Ahead of me, was a long wavy grass about 3 metres from the ground. I walked through which made the grass bent due to me squashing in. I saw a cliff and saw someone on the top, it look like...

'Papyrus?' I thought, crouching low enough so he couldn't see me. He was walking towards a black armored monster. Its head was flowing red hair in a ponytail.

"H... HI, UNDYNE! I'M HERE WITH MY DAILY REPORT." He greeted, and spoke carefully to it. "UHHH... REGARDING THAT HUMAN I CALLED YOU ABOUT EARLIER..."

The armored monster named Undyne, turned around to face him so I can the face, which was covered with a helmet but it had glowing yellow eye. "Did you fight them?" It sounded like a feminine.

"HUH? DID I FIGHT THEM?" Papyrus questioned, but he quickly changes his voice and posed dramatically with his hands at his hips, "Y-YES! OF COURSE I DID! I FOUGHT THEM VALIANTLY!"