Chapter 10 - Waterfall - Part 3 - Hang out with Napstablook and hOI I'm Temmie!

In the Living Room...

Me sleeping with Frisk in my arms.

Frisk: *moan* *she cuddles my body and nuzzle my neck.*

Me: *soft snoring* Sleep talking: Careful there, Frisk.

Frisk: Sorry, you're very fluffy though.

Me: *chuckle* Me? I'm not fluffy, I'm furry, because these are fur protection.

Frisk: *giggle* That's funny.

Me: Fur Real?

Frisk: *laugh* Sthap it, I can't sleep with my laugh.

Me: Okay, okay, sorry. *shift my position to get comfortable* Just making you have fluffy dreams.

Cut-Scene: Papyrus came into the living room with my Spaghetti.

Papyrus: WOWIE! Azure and Frisk are sleeping together, that's cute! *sets the plate down* She'll eat it when she wakes up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I did lots of hard work with the chapter lately, but so far, it's pretty good. Even if the previous chapter was a little of... something? I don't know, that's how the story goes with the characters and the storyline going on, that also includes with Monster Kid, fighting the Mad Dummy and meeting Napstablook. But... I don't know to be honest. So here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy this~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously  on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk saw Sans doing a telescope business.

She meet a octopus friend called Onionsan.

Frisk discovered a legendary artefact after solving the 'Piano Puzzle' and the 'Annoying Dog' took it.

She along reading more signs about 'War of Humans and Monsters' until tag along with Monster Kid.

Once by herself, Undyne attacked her again and end her line by cutting off a bridge.

She was encountered by Mad Dummy who nearly killed her and came to the rescue was Napstablook.

Finally, he asked her if she can came over to hang out if recommended, she agreed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I was in Quiet Area where only silence is all I hear. I check my Inventory: some Nice Creams, Astronaut Food, and this Dog Residue. I shrugged my shoulders and made me way down to the middle path where I see two houses, the left is blue and the right is brown. I tried the brown house... it's locked. I tried the blue house... it opened. I stepped inside and the room seem to be like an old dog house. I see a fridge, television, PC, and albums laying around. I saw Napstablook wearing headphones. (A/N: Like me o3o)

"Hey Napstablook!" I greeted cheerfully. Napstablook heard me and turned around to see me.

"Oh... you really came." He said softly "sorry, I... wasn't expecting that..."

"Sorry... but how are you?" I asked.

"It's not much, but make yourself at home." He replied.

"Quite a nice house, actually." I said, walking over to a TV.

"Oh... that's my TV... there's a show I like to watch on it... sometimes" He said.

I walked over to see a computer. On screen was an internet browser about music-sharing forum. I started to feel hungry and I walked over to the fridge. It was dusty...