Chapter 20 - Attack of the Killer Robot!

In the Kitchen...

Everyone is having hot chocolate! =^.^=

Sans: Well, that was certainly fun!

Undyne: Yep, good thing that me and Alphys beat you two punks.

Papyrus: YOU JUST HAD A HEAD START BEFORE US! >: (

Alphys: A-actually, I told U-undyne that I d-don't want to r-race.

Undyne: What are you talking about? We won, didn't we?

Alphys: *nods*

Papyrus: SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHERE'S AZURE?

Me: Omg, good and bad news!

Alphys: What's the good news?

Me: This story have reached over 1K reads.

Papyrus: WOWIE!! THAT'S AWESOME! WE SHOULD THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

Frisk: So what's the bad news?

Me: This... *showing the results*

Frisk: What's the Bone-Zone?

Everyone: *gawk* O///O

Sans: *facepalm* Oh f**k

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I'm SORRY about the slow update but if you guys ask about from the previous chapter, the answer is no - he'll wait until the end. Also, I know that Frisk is a small child but her actual height was below Sans's chin height, easier enough to chin up :D . Oh well, I hope you guys are enjoying this chapter~ P.S: This a boss battle with Mettaton. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk explored the CORE

She encountered some monsters along the way

Alphys starts to muddle up her guiding with her which got her nervous

Finally, Frisk arrived at the end of the CORE and goes through a doorway with a crest

Meanwhile, Papyrus goes with Undyne which leaves Sans at home but he got a 'happy dream'  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I walked inside another dark room but this one here is a lot bigger than the shows I've been to. There's a large stage in the centre with neon dark blue lights around the edges. I walked across the bridge to the stage and there in the middle was Mettaton. He was standing on his little wheel with no arms out. He stared blankly at me when I approached him. He smiled behind the screen.

"OH YES. THERE YOU ARE, DARLING." Mettaon chortled, "IT'S TIME TO HAVE OUR LITTLE SHOWDOWN. IT'S TIME TO FINALLY STOP THE 'MALFUNCTIONING' ROBOT."

'Really?' I thought.

"... NOT!!!" He scoffed, "MALFUNCTION? REPROGRAMMING? GET REAL. THIS WAS ALL JUST A BIG SHOW. AN ACT."

"Well yeah, I came across to your stinky shows just to have some viewers to watch it. I'm sick of it and I'm going to fight you with the help of my friend, Alphys." I bragged.

Mettaton let out a laugh at my words, and replied "ALPHYS HAS BEEN PLAYING YOU FOR A FOOL THE WHOLE TIME."

"Wait, what?"