Bonus Chapter - Starry Night - (Frisk and Sans Moments 3)

UNLOCKED - (5/5)
----------------------------------------------------------

In the Living room...

Frisk: Hey Azure, you want to hear a joke?

Me: Okay.

Frisk: Okay, *clears her throat* Why are legs so important?

Me: Why?

Frisk: Because they got LEG-acy! BUM-DUM-TIS *jazz hands*

Me: HAHAHAHA! 

Frisk: *laughing*

Papyrus: HUMAN, YOU BETTER NOT PULL OFF ANOTHER PUN?!

Me: Aw come on, Pap. She was cheering me up, by the way did you put LEG-umes in my spaghetti?

Papyrus: AW JESUS FRICKIN CHRIST! AZURE! *runs upstairs and shuts in his room*

Me & Frisk: XD *giving each other high-fives*

Me: Pun Teamwork!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I have made another 'Bonus' Chapter! O3O Yeah, I know this getting is probably not good and all. But we will see... But for now, since I left another tag from the previous chapter. Here's the short scene about our good OTP couple. I hope you buddies are rooting for this~ P.S. Who cares, let the show begin!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

"Where is he?"

I was at his station looking around for him, he was here just a minute ago and now he left. He couldn't have left me because I was his love interest or something. I looked behind the counter and saw a bit of paper left behind. I picked up the paper and unfolded it.

Hey Frisky~ Sorry about me disappearing like that. I got some things to do... But since you give me your number, here's mine. Call me if you want to talk about something. 
0327849156            -Sans

'Aww... he left his number.' I thought, a small smile tugging my lips. I took out my cellphone and dialled his number. I press 'Call' and placed it against my ear and waited, listening to a few rings.

"Sup?" a familiar voice said.

"Hey Sansy~" I greeted with his nickname.

"Oh, Frisky~ hey, how ya doin, babe?" He greeted with his smooth voice.

"Nothing much, just a pain in the back." I replied, rubbing my back.

"Oh yeah, are you alright? I saw you limping when I was half-asleep; I was getting worried about ya." Sans asked, worriedly.

"It's fine, that monster called Undyne just went for a punch and a kick to my back." I explained.

"She did what?!" Sans shouted, anger voice in voice.

"Sans, relax. I survived the fight but I need your help, you know, if you can heal me that is." I said, blushing a bit.

I heard a sigh from him, "Alright, just stay at my station and I'll meet you up from there, okay?"

"Okay Sansy~"

"Okay, later." He said, before hanging up.

I hung up too and put my phone away. I leaned on the counter and the stinging pain was getting worse if I move too much so I slip onto the ground slowly and have my hand glued on the edge. After a few seconds, I saw a flash of blue light and Sans appeared a few feet away from me. He opens his eyesockets after he teleported and turned to look at me, he gasped. He ran over and crouched in front of me.