Bonus Chapter - Feel it (Frisk x Sans Moments 6)

UNLOCKED - (10/10)

------------------------------------------------------

In the Living Room...

Alphys: *tries to watch Soriel video* AHHHHHHHH!!!!! *shuts down the video* O.O *huff* *puff* *huff*

Undyne: What's wrong Alphys?

Alphys: *covers her eyes* It's horrible, my eyes are like dying!

Undyne: *pats her back* There, there, it's okay. Shhhh.

Papyrus: Let me see... *opens up the video*

Alphys: Please don't-

Papyrus: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *shuts down* IT'S A NIGHTMARE!

Sans: What are you guys screaming about? O.o

Alphys: W-well, it's about... Soriel.

Sans: Huh?

Papyrus: TWO THINGS. ONE: YOU AND TORIEL ARE LIKE TOGETHER AND TWO: THERE'S A BABY! A FRICKIN MONSTER GOAT!!!

Undyne: Sans! Don't become a furry!

Sans: What's a furry?

Me: A furry is an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics. Some are cats, dogs, foxes, wolfies, etc. But when the moon comes up at night, all animals will be in heat and ready to mate a partner. For example, Toriel is a goat so if mate by a skeleton, she will breed a skeleton goat and becomes a furry.

Sans: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Everyone: *covers their ears*

Sans: *freaking out* I don't want to have goat kids! They all be born with my powers!

Papyrus: THEN HOW ABOUT ANOTHER SKELETON?

Alphys: T-that's right. Frisk may look like a human but she's also a skeleton which makes the mating even and not odd.

Papyrus: WHICH MEANS THE KIDS WILL HAVE COOL HAIR! NYEHEHEH!

Undyne: Sounds awesome! I want to see a skeleton with hair too!

Sans: *looks at Frisk*

Frisk: *gives him a sweet smile and nod*

Sans: Eh, alright...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Here's the 'Bonus' Chapter so Yeah! Now, about what's going on from up the top with the gang. Alphys was looking up some images and she was screaming the heck out of herself and then looks up on videos and then shut down... basically that you've been my reaction because I hate it even the baby looks scary. Now about this chapter, remember from Chapter 19? I know that, but Sans have waited long enough so Frisk should be ready for the next. Anyways, let's cut to the chase! I hope you enjoy this~ (A/N: I have made changes for this.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

I approached on the doorstep of the Skelebros's house and raised my hand to knock on the door. I'm not sure who will answer it but I waited until I heard a lock clicked and the door opened. Behind the door stood was the pun-making skeleton with his usual grin. His eyes widened and gasped.

"Frisk!" He suddenly crashed me into a big hug. I stumbled back a bit to regain my balance and hugged him back. I could hear him sobbing on my shoulder and his hold was very tight like he never wants to let me go. I rubbed my hands on his back to soothe him and get him to calm down. After 7 minutes of standing, he pulled back to look at me. His face only contains his little heart pupils and a blue blush.