Chapter 4 - Papyrus's Puzzles

In My Office...

Me: *computer lacks* OH NO, the story has been erased! *SLAP* Stupid Computer!

Frisk: *peeks over* You okay?

Me: Oh sorry, Frisk. The story that I have already typed took me 3 days to complete, and it's nearly finished and now... it's gone. *bang my head on the desk*

Frisk: Don't worry, just make another one. Just remember what you wrote earlier.

Me: *Sigh* I guess you're right... Thanks Frisk. *hugs*

Frisk: No problem, you are filled with DETERMINATION.

Me: Yeah, you got that right.

Frisk: Oh, one last thing before I leave. *place a plate down* here's your pie.

Me: YAY! Butterscotch-Cinnamon Pie! *eating hungrily* yumyummyyumm  :3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up buddies! I'm SO sorry about the update for Part 4. This chapter was recently deleted because my computer was lacking a lot and the all writing I worked so hard on is gone. But don't worry, I got it finished and published (not the same one but different D: ), but not get deleted now. So I hope enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk meets a short skeleton named Sans.

He told her that he had a brother named Papyrus.

Papyrus spotted a Frisk behind a lamp and decide to make puzzles for her.

Sans would eventually help Frisk to solve those challenging puzzles.

Meanwhile, Sans got a weird feeling inside his chest... what is he feeling?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

"Man, that was some long talk back there." I doubted, trudging through the snow. After the second time of meeting Sans and Papyrus. Papyrus was getting so worked up about making puzzles and Sans having to keeping his eyesockets out for me. I chuckled at the pun he made, he was so funny but it was very sweet of him. As I was walking, my pocket vibrates that got my attention. I took the phone out and place it against my ear.

 "U-uhhh... Oh my god, help..." The voice stuttered, "I'd like to order a... Um... A pizza?'

'What the heck? Is this person know that I don't work at a pizza place?' I thought.

 "With, uhh... The toppings are... uh... I have them copied, I'll just paste them to you."

Your phone is too old to receive texts... It reads out loud, character-by-character, an ASCII arts of an anime-girl.

Click...

"What the hell?" I yelled, staring at the phone. Is this person stupid or something? I let out loud sigh, shaking my head and put my phone away before coming across another station that looks like the one Sans had from the beginning. It was made of a cardboard box with a narration on the front. I bend down to look closer and read it.

YOU OBSERVE THE WELL-CRAFTED SENTRY STATION. WHO COULD HAVE BUILT THIS, YOU PONDER... I BET IT WAS THAT VERY FAMOUS ROYAL GUARDSMAN! NOTE: NOT YET A VERY FAMOUS ROYAL GUARDSMAN.