Bonus Chapter - One Night Stand (Frisk x Sans Moments 7) - (NSFW)

In the Guest Room... (A/N: Yes, I may have an office with my apartment. But upstairs, there are guest rooms so I'm having the gang to stay over for the night.)

Everyone decided to have a sleepover - Yeah!

Undyne: Let's watch a movie!

Alphys: There's a few movies here... *looking through* There's Highschool DxD, Elfen Lied, Ikki Tousen and... *gasp* How about Junjou Romantica?

Sans: Seriously, you got movies on females with huge bosom and now you got a yaoi movie?

Alphys: Oh, sorry about that. There are my favourite movies I like to watch...

Mettaton: Oh yeah, the moment when you were basically squealing when you saw the two guys kissing.

Alphys: Shut up! *smacks him in the head*

Sans: *gets up and leave*

Papyrus: SANS, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

Sans: I'm going to check on Frisk.

Papyrus: BUT AZURE IS LOOKING AFTER HER WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING.

Sans: Nah, it's cool. *walks away*

Me: *walking out of the kitchen with tissue boxes, a bottle of holy water and bleach?* Huh, where did Sans go?

Alphys: Frisk's room. *insert the CD of Ikki Tousen*

Me: Oh, okay.

Napstablook: hey azure..... what's that for?

Me: The chapter. *sprints into my room* Oh lord...

Cut-out Scene: Sans is watching Frisk sleeping with a hint of lust in his heart pupils.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I hope you did your prayers at the church because right now this is a chapter you are expecting - the answer is Smut (Sorry for those who didn't win - clearly there is no winner). Now, I hope you figure out how old Frisk is? Because she's 17 years old and Sans will be 20 years old, legal age right? So, either it's like smut or nfsw depending on the cringe. So, be prepared to be determine. If you can't take anymore, take a break from it. Also three things: 1) Have a tissue box with you. 2) Use holy water if you can and 3) If emergency, use the bleach (don't recommend for drinking but for the eyes). Okay, you dirty sinners, I hope you enjoy this~

(WARNING: It contains sexual contents and strong language! Btw, if you are under 18, recommend you skip this chapter IMMEDIATELY!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

"Finally, I'm here..."

I was standing on the doorstep of the Skelebros's house in Snowdin. It was finally the time for me to go in there and do whatever Sans ask me to do for tonight. I raised my hand to the door and knocked - there's no answer. I knocked again and still no answer. I twisted the doorknob and pushed it - the door was opened. I stepped inside and looked around the house.

"Sans! You in there?" I called out into the empty house - there's no reply. I searched in the kitchen - not there but I quickly check the time that read 10:35 p.m, the living room - no, Papyrus's room - no. I came to Sans' room and looked inside - nothing. I walked inside and saw a note on the ground. I bend down to pick it up and read the letter.

Hey Frisk,
Sorry about that I wasn't here, I just left a bit early because I'm going to see Undyne for a bit to check how Papyrus is doing. So if you are waiting for me, please wait in my room, okay? Don't forget what we're doing tonight. I'll see you when I get home.