Chapter 26 - Together

In the Living Room...

After the movie of Elfen Lied...

Papyrus: WOWIE! THAT MOVIE WAS GREAT, EXCEPT A LITTLE GOREY IN SOME PART...

Undyne: How old are you anyway?"

Papyrus: I have no age. But Frisk told me I look like fourteen because of being young and innocent. But after that, I was seventeen.

Alphys: So that means... Frisk is... seventeen.

Undyne: Pretty much.

Me: *came back from my room with a bad nosebleed*

Alphys: Oh my gosh! Azure, are you okay?

Me: It's fine. It's just a nosebleed though, I need to get this cleaned up.*walks to the bathroom*

Undyne: Was about that chapter she wrote previously?

Alphys: Might be, but she told us that before we read this, we need to read somewhere where Papyrus cannot see this.

Undyne: Oh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I have finally recovered from that nosebleed I had from the previous 'Bonus' chapter (just barely -.-'). But at last, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS! So for this, I'm just gotta re-create this chapter; you know what happened in the True Pacifist in the game? Normally, I don't like how Toriel got mad at Asgore about the human SOULs. So since I'm writing this story, I'll make changes into a positive one just for my friends. Be warned if you can! I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk stayed the night with Sans before going to see Alphys

Alphys left a note saying about going to this 'lab' to find out 'the truth'

Chara came along to help out Frisk for a bit in this strange laboratory

Every place they went, they came across some creatures called Amalgamate

After finding four keys, Frisk turned on the power vault and the power came on

Almost getting attacked by those creatures, Alphys saved her and told the truth about this place

After that, Frisk went home for Sans and *cough* 'one-night stand' *cough* before the next morning so Frisk could go and see Asgore one last time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and boy, what a night it's been. I sat up from the bed and stretched my whole body before letting out a big yawn. I looked down and my eyes widened along with my face completely flushed red. When was the last time I got naked?! Then, the memories flow back to me, I remembered what happened from yesterday. We were like having something called a one-night stand and yeah, kinda looks like it. (A/N: At least Sans use protection for starters.) 

I decided to get up and fetched my clothes since they were discarded on the floor. But before I could crawled out, a hand suddenly grabbed me and pulled back into the bed. I yelp in surprise and turned around to see the skeleton appearing underneath the bedsheets. He got that tired smile on his face and pulled me back into his warm embrace.

"morning sweetheart." He greeted tiredly.

"Oh, good morning Sans." I replied, nuzzling into his shirt.