Chapter 14 - Hotland - Part 1 - Cooking with a Killer Robot

In the Living Room...

Undyne and Frisk are making 'Friendship Bracelet's'

Undyne: Sweet, I made a green, yellow and orange friendship bracelets. What about you?

Frisk: I made red, blue, dark blue and purple bracelets.

Undyne: Sweet! I should give one to Alphys.

Me: *eating Butterscotch-Cinnamon Pie* By the way, where is she?

???: Sorry I'm late guys. *panting*

Undyne: Alphys! *gets up and tackle hug* Good to see you again.

Alphys: H-Hey Undyne.

Undyne: Look, me and Frisk are making 'Friendship Bracelets' and I made you one. *hands the yellow to Alphys*

Alphys: *blushes* Oh gee, thanks U-Undyne.

Me: What a cute couple.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up buddies! I'm getting so many VOTE here! So many *O*! Thanks a lot of support guys and yet this chapter will be very long so I split them into three parts and the boss fight. Also, if any of you plays Undertale, you know how the characters said 'they' or 'them'? I sorta get confused by that as well. So remember that Frisk is a girl, okay so ignore these and I replaced with 'her' in the text. So I hope you guys are enjoying this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously on Undertale - The Story of Determination...

Frisk meet a Royal Scientist named Alphys.

She explained that she made an entertainment robot named 'Mettaton' and stated that she mistakenly made it into a human-killer robot.

Surprising, this robot 'Mettaton' started a 'Game Show' with impossible questions which 'Alphys' gives you the answer by making hand signs in the background.

Mettaton then ask a personal question about Alphy's crush which got her fluster in embarrasement.

Finally, after the show was over. Alphys decided to give Frisk her phone number and upgraded.

Soon, she left to the 'bathroom' and became stammer and fluster, kinda like this >.< or this >///<.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

Once I was outside of the laboratory, it was so frickin hot in here! Who wants to live in the terrain like this? First, the RUINS is cramped, the SNOWDIN is frickin cold, the WATERFALL is wet and now this terrain called HOTLAND is as hot as it gets. I took off my sweater and tied it around my waist. I heard a friendly beep coming from my pocket and I took out my cell phone to see the screen with a little speech bubble. I pressed the buttons on my phone to open the speech bubble. There is a message that says.

ALPHYS updated status.
* just realized I didn't watch undyne fight the human v.v

(A/N: Is it just me or does everyone thinks that this 'message' kinda reminds me of Facebook, now's called Monsterbook :D)

ALPHYS updated status. 
* well I know she's unbeatable i'll ask her about it later ^.^

"Aww... quite a kawaii face there." I giggled.

ALPHYS updated status.
*for now I gotta call up the human and guide her =^.^=

"Okay... she'll call up whenever I got to the point. I think she appears to be watching me on her console again." I guessed. I pocketed my phone away and stepped on the convertor belts. That was until I've encountered a volcano-like monster.