6pm - The 8th Friday night of Year 12

"Hey can I get a large margarita pizza delivered please."

"Sure, that'll be $20 it'll be ready in about 30 minutes."

Around 30 minutes later the door bell rings. Tyler is standing in front of her with a pizza box and a bunch of red roses in his other hand.

"I found these on your doorstep. I didn't know you had a Boyfriend."

Tyler's face looked a little angry. Hunter thought he was going to throw the roses at her.

"I don't." She looked puzzled.

"So is some guy after you?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Let me see if there's a card."

Hunter grabbed the flowers and walked over to the dining table, she sat down. Tyler followed her inside with the pizza.

"Oh, here's your money." Hunter held out $25.

"Thanks."

Tyler placed the pizza box down on the dining table. He didn't leave.

She looked anxious after reading the card.

"Are you ok?"

She shook her head as a stray tear fell down her cheek. Tyler took the card and read it aloud.

I will keep chasing you until you are mine. No one else can have you but me.

You will be hunted, caught, then be my trophy for life.

I love you Hunter x

Tyler had a worried expressiom on his face. "Do you have any idea who this is from?"

Hunter shook her head.

"Is this the first time you got something from him."

Hunter shook her head again.

"Did you get a card last time?"

She nodded.

"Can I read it?"

She went upstairs and return within 30 seconds with the first card. Tyler read the card.

"You need to contact the police Hunter this could turn serious. Who else knows about this?"

"Reece was here when the first red rose and card arrived. I also told my Mum and best friend Nina."

"Ok this is serious. It needs to be reported. Call the cops now while I'm here. At least it'll be on report."

Hunter nodded and picked up the phone. She spoke to a local officer explaining the cards and what they each said. The officer confirmed they'd send a car within the next 24 hours.

"Thanks Tyler."

"You seriously ok?"

"Yeah you better go you've been here long enough."

"Ok. See you next week."

She nodded and led Tyler out the door.