5am - the 14th Saturday morning of Year 12

Ok, so we've tracked where most of the Hunters live and there appears to be a large volume of cars down the Southern end of Caves Beach near the Turton's residence. Both Hunter's parents car's are there so we know it's a strong chance she's there now.

Thanks Aidan. Head back to the packhouse so we can put some plans into place. We attack tonight in the full moon.

Will do.

The mind link between Aidan and Tyler was disconnected.

Tyler was a mess as he remained seated in his office chair flicking a pen between his fingers. He had such grand plans for this weekend. He was going to introduce Hunter to his world, their world. But the reality was that her parents were Hunters and it hit him hard that they weren't going to give her up without a fight.

This was war.

Tyler felt a little sad for his Luna knowing she had to make a choice. To take her rightful place with him as Luna of his pack or reject him and carry on the family tradition of hunting. Either way she would reject the other and ally with the enemy. She would lose either way.

He was angry, frustrated and mostly torn. However, he was somewhat grateful that she was indeed safe and not being physically hurt in any way by a rival pack.

But the hurt she'd soon feel when she discovered the truth about her parents and the choice she'd have to make could break her.

She had all these plans laid out. Just one more year left of school and her future would finally begin. But right now none of that meant a thing.