7.21am - The 15th Monday morning of Year 12

Hunter opened her eyes to the most sexiest sight she'd ever seen. Tyler was sitting on top of the sheets bare chested scrolling though his mobile. When he noticed her staring he put his phone down and gave her his biggest grin. It just melted every bit of Hunter's heart. He was so damn perfect.

Hunter knew she had it bad for Tyler. Over the last few days, he had proved his love and devotion to her. She knew that they now both wanted to complete the next stage of the bonding process. She was truly ready to become his in every possible way.

"Baby." She seductively whispered.

"Mmmm." Tyler grinned and gave her his full attention.

"You look good enough to eat." He was about to attack her lips with his own when a nurse came in through the door.

"Again!" Tyler groaned.

"Morning! The Doc wants me to check you over and if all is ok he'll be in shortly to discharge you. How does that sound?"

Tyler quickly placed his t-shirt back on.

"Fabulous." Hunter squealed.

"Not one for hospitals Luna?" She said checking her temp and blood pressure.

"Not when I have such a hunky Mate I could be in our bed with right now."

"You guys are way too cute." The nurse laughed. "Young love." She sighed as she was about to walk out. "Vitals all good so lets get Doc in here to discharge you."

Hunter smiled.

"Hunter, you're a little flirty this morning sweetheart." Tyler gave her butt cheeks a squeeze as he began attacking those lips.

"Mmm." Hunter moaned. "Only for you Tyler."

"God. I'm getting you out of here now." Tyler moaned. He mindlinked the Doc and he came into the room within 5 minutes.

After checking Hunter once more, Doc discharged her and they were walking back to the packhouse. Tyler had brought Hunter to the loft explaining that this was going to be their room as of today. Hunter knew the real reason why he changed bedrooms but Tyler tried to make out it was because of her and they needed a bigger area. She thought he was so sweet always trying to protect her.

When they arrived at the packhouse Tyler ran a bath. It was the most amazing intimate experience Hunter had ever shared with another person. Tyler took care as he filled the bath up with scented oils and lit candles around the room. It was adorable.

"When can we go Tyler?" Hunter was so relaxed as the water soaked her bones. She was laying on top of him between his legs.

"How about we enjoy this moment now and when we're done you eat, then we will talk about going."

"Tyler, it's going to happen today. So stop trying to protect me Baby. We need to sort this out they can't stay inside the cell forever. You know this!"

"Yeah, I know."

"Good. Breakfast after our bath then we visit. Ok! .... So I suppose schools out of the question today?"

Tyler nodded and let out a little laugh. He knew Hunter was right, the quicker they could sort this out the easier things would be for Hunter and Tyler's future.