6pm - the 14th Saturday night of Year 12

Tyler was standing in the square looking at the enormous gathering before him. There were so many new faces in the crowd amongst his own pack.

"Tonight we will be attacked by a large group of hunters as well as the Crescent Moon Pack. The reason we fight is to protect our Luna and my Mate Hunter. If we fail, the Crescent Moon pack will merge with our own and take Hunter for Alpha Byron's new Luna."

Gasps were heard in the crowd.

"We stand united in order of protecting the future of our pack. Some of you tonight are new to our pack, you maybe fighting against your own friends and family. I know it will be hard. But I promise you have a future here with us in the pack of The Rising Sun."

Cheers were heard throughout the territory.

Tyler knew time was now against them. He quickly walked into the packhouse and ran upstairs to his bedroom to say his final goodbyes to Hunter. She was watching the meeting by the window. She had tears rolling down her eyes. She turned to the door as Tyler pushed it open. 

"Thank you Tyler." She whispered.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her into his chest, he then lent down and kissed her full pouty lips.

"I love you Hunter." Tyler pulled away quickly. "I have to go." He hugged Hunter and before he locked her into the chambers she looked up at him one last time and whispered.

"I love you too Tyler." A single tear drop slipped down her cheek. Tyler closed the door locking her inside. He desperately wanted nothing more than to hold her and tell her it would be ok. But he couldn't.

Aidan mindlinked Tyler of movement from the Southern and Northern borders. They were all ready and prepared. Tyler walked into the square and took his position ready to battle.