A/N - New book alert: Who's In?

What happens when people's worlds collide, either something can come of it or not! This is a short story about how 7 very different people's paths cross one night at a party whilst playing spin the bottle.

Samantha is a smart, headstrong 17 year old girl, who is about to start her final year of school.

Tyler is a musician, he's just turned 18 and hates school. He wants to drop out to pursue his passion for music.

Hunter is a little different. She see's the world for all it's beauty and is always the optimist. She is a free spirit but naive when it comes to the opposite sex.

Abby was once the perfect student but is now out of control. After a breakup with a boy who cheated on her with her best friend she's making some reckless decisions.

Matt is the birthday boy who's just turned 18 today. He has the world at his feet. Handsome, smart, comes from money and people believe he's going to be something amazing.

Jimmy, is the school bully. He doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything and does exactly as he pleases. He drinks, takes drugs, fights underground and party's way too hard.

Natalia is beautiful. She's a dancer and is one of the best in the state. She practices 6 days a week which gives her little time for anything or anyone else. Her mum wants perfection from her and will settle for nothing less.

So intrigued? Who's in?