7am - The 14th Sunday morning of Year 12

Tyler was seated inside his office when Beta Aidan knocked on the door. Tyler looked up acknowledging his Beta and welcomed him inside to take a seat.

"I need to discuss the information that was presented to me before Alpha Byron died."

Tyler paused not knowing where to start.

Beta Aidan nodded.

"Alpha Byron stated that a few years ago my Father had killed the Beta of the Crescent Moon pack. Apparently the Beta was Hunter's father."

Beta Aidan looked surprised as Tyler continued.

"Hunter is actually a werewolf, obviously she's not 18 yet so she hasn't shifted or heard her wolf. Her Mother was also a pack member but she is a human. After her Mate died she left the pack pregnant with Hunter but she made a promise to return once Hunter shifted into her wolf."

Tyler was now pacing inside the office.

"She was allowed to leave and I believe that's when the Mother met her current husband who is the leader of that group of hunters. Hunter thought all this time that he was her real father. All this is going to be a real shocker when she finds out."

Tyler paused taking a sip of water from his glass.

"Byron's Luna died I remember it was a rogue revenge attack almost 2 years ago. When Hunter's parents discovered I was her mate, they went back to Alpha Byron and made pact together to kill me. Both of them hated the Rising Sun pack. It meant that if Alpha Bryon was successful he could take our pack gaining more territory, more wolves and also he was promised a new Luna, Hunter."

He paused again this time taking a seat.

"So, my question is, what do we do with her parents?"

"Maybe you need to involve Hunter to answer that question."

Tyler nodded.

"Alpha Tyler, what about the Crescent Moon Pack? We have 500 new members plus captured wolves we are not currently equipped to house them all?"

"Let's call Nathaniel into this discussion. However, I don't wish to speak about Hunter or her parents in his presence." Tyler's gaze was intense.

"Yes of course Alpha Tyler."

Beta Aidan mindlinked Nathaniel. He was at the Southern border and would return by 8am.