Kapitel 38

Hey guys! Here's chapter 38 of Reckless - The 100. Now, I have to apologize for two things; one, this chapter is pretty short, two, there's not much Bellamy x Ree in this one.

Please enjoy and review :)

I hurry to Raven's workstation within the Ark, cursing my lateness and the fact I was held up by our new Grounder allies coming inside. Every three hours, Bellamy checks in and I'm always there just to exchange a few words. Clarke is leaving to tell the battle plan to the Grounder leaders in Tondc in less than an hour and I'm going with her, which means I'll miss the next check in. I don't think I can go a day without making sure he's still okay.

I walk in just as Clarke says, "Taking them where?"

"I don't know." Bellamy responds and I breathe a sigh of relief. "We tried to follow them, but they went to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss, and I'm still trying to find a way in. Anything?" His voice grows fainter and I get the idea that he's talking to someone else.

"I think I found a path, but it's gonna be tight." Maya's even fainter voice answers. "Here's the walkie Raven asked for and the earbud."

"We're going to make him mobile so he can talk to us from anywhere." Raven tells me, noticing that I stand behind Clarke.

"Bellamy, you have to find them." Clarke says.

"That's the plan." Bellamy says.

"If you don't, all of this is for nothing."

"Yeah."

"I'll be right back." Clarke says to Raven and I as she hands me the radio.

"Clarke, you should leave…" I begin, but she's already gone.

"Ree?" Bellamy's voice crackles.

"I'm here." I say.

"I don't have long, Maya and I need to leave."

I nod to myself. "Stay safe. Protect our people."

"I'd tell you the same except you have a knack for getting in trouble."

I laugh before my smile fades. "I'll talk to you in a day or so. Be careful."

"I will."

Then he's gone.

"Mount Weather's been taking our people, one every few hours." Raven explains to me. "He's going to try to find out where they're going."

"Hence the mobility." I nod.

Within ten minutes, Clarke is back.

"I'm not going to Tondc." She says to me. "You and Kane are going instead."

"Why?" I ask. "Lexa doesn't know me. The Grounders think I'm a Reaper."

"But Lexa trusts you because she knows I trust you. And you and Kane communicate well." Clarke looks at me pleadingly. "I can't leave without knowing our people are safe."

I hesitate before nodding. I don't want to leave either, but somehow I can't say no.

"Kane's leaving now. They're riding out there as soon as they can get their gear." Clarke tells me. I take it as my cue to leave and walk out with a glance at her bodyguard.