Chapter 17: The Threat

Enid's POV

But the walkers weren't our only threat...

Everyone jumped when gunshots were heard outside our cabin.

"Everyone be quiet," Rick whispered but Judith's crying ruined our cover.

"Shit," Glenn said.

"We know your in there!" Someone yelled from outside.

"Maggie, go upstairs with the kids. I have to deal with this and you can't get hurt," Glenn told Maggie and the 'kids'.

Carl grabbed Judith while he dragged me by my hand up the stairs. Maggie ran up with Destiny.

"Let's go into the bedroom all the way down. If anyone gets in the cabin, this bedroom is hidden so no one would think about going back there," Maggie explained and we quietly ran down the hall.

The room that was hidden was Glenn and Maggie's room. We locked the door and barricaded it with the dresser, just in case. Maggie began looking through one of the drawers and it had 3 handguns, 1 machine gun, 2 knifes, and 2 boxes of ammo.

"This is where we store some of the weapons," Maggie said handing us some.

Judith only knew how to use a switchblade knife so we gave her one and she stuffed it in her boot. Carl got a knife and handgun and so did I. Destiny got a handgun and Maggie got the machine gun.

We all sat along the wall with the blocked off window on it. If someone shot through it, the glass would go over our bodies and no one would be able to see us. Our sweaty hands all squeezed our weapons tightly. We didn't hear any footsteps from the house. The only thing we heard was Rick telling everyone to go out there and not hesitate to shoot...

Rick's POV

When the gunshots were made, Glenn and I ordered for Maggie to go and hide with the kids. We didn't know who these attackers were, or how they found us but they are messing with the wrong people. Abraham had his pistol and Sasha had her machine gun while the rest of us had our basic knifes and handguns.

"Let's go. We will ask them who they are and what they want from us, okay? Don't drop your weapons for anything. If someone comes close, shot them. Put the guns on silent, or use knives if you can, alright?" I whispered to my group while everyone quickly nodded.

I slowly unblocked the door and opened the handle with my gun up in front of me.

There stood a group of about 6. All with the stupid 'W's on their forehead.

"We won't shoot if y'all will listen to us. But if we have to, we will," a guy said.

"We will kill you all before you can kill us," I said.

"What do you want, W people," Glenn said, referring them to W people.

"We're the Wolves. You killed all of our members. We're the only ones left. Now we want this cabin to us. We wanted Alexandria, but you wouldn't give it up, so that's why we destroyed it. Now we want this cabin. If you don't give it up, we will just have to destroy it," a guy from the Wolves said.