Chapter 15: Together

a/n: let's just pretend this picture is carl and enid.. you will see why i inserted this picture at the ending of the chapter ;)

Enid's POV

"Then I'm going to kill you all!" Steve yelled and I looked over to see Judith crying her eyes out.

"No, no. Please no!" Destiny cried.

"Shut the fuck up, blondie," Alex snapped and Destiny's already red and swollen eyes began to cry more.

"You're the ones going to die," I laughed weakly.

"Why are you so sure? I could shoot you all right now in less than 30 seconds. Or slit your necks. Whatever I feel like," Steve laughed back.

Then all our heads turned when the office door was opened and the 3 men were instantly shot dead.

Rick's POV

"Let's go! They have them!" Daryl yelled but not loud enough for whoever was in there to hear us.

We walked around to see signs of people living in here. We walked farther into the shop and we soon stood in front of a door that said office and cries came from inside. We looked down to find Glenn and Maggie's guns. We picked them up and Abraham had his pistol ready. Tara, Eugene, Rosita, and Sasha guarded the front of the shop and Carol collected food to stock up at the cabin. The rest of us barged in the room and shot down all the men without hesitation. Judith stood up and waddled to me, tied up from the back.

"Baby girl," I cried while I untied her.

We all went around and untied everyone while we greeted them too. We were finally all united. We gave back everyone their stuff that we found in the clothing shop.

"We found a possible home," Daryl told everyone that was tied up while he held Destiny close to him.

"Really? Where? It's about 3:00 o'clock, do you think we could get there before dark?" Glenn questioned looking at his clock.

"Yes. Definitely. It's not far. I reckon about 20 minutes, walking," Daryl explained while everyone nodded in agreement.

We walked out of this room and left the men to rot away, but we got them in the head so they won't turn. We got everyone from in the shop that were on watch and Carol had two bags full of food and drinks. Everyone walked out of this disgusting, abandoned mall.

Carl's POV

We got to the cabin within about 20-25 minutes and we discovered how nice it was. Running water, many blankets, a good supply of food. This was one of the best places. Well besides the prison, Alexandria, and Hershel's old farm. Everywhere we go, it always gets ruined. Turned into hell. I had very little positive thoughts that this would work out. Maybe for a while, I hope. With Maggie pregnant and all, she needs a good place for her child.

Maggie bandaged up Enid, Destiny, Judith, and I's wrists from the rope burn and cuts. Then, we decided on sleeping situations after everyone got settled for bed and showered.

Maggie and Glenn got the room upstairs with the king sized bed. Once again, she's pregnant and needs to comfort. Plus they were like the only official couple. Besides, Enid and I, I guess.