~Chapter 1~ That Damn Pig.

~Steph's P.O.V~

I woke up to the blinds being pulled up and little brother jumping on my bed. He's only two years younger, but he acts like he's eight. I got up and took a quick shower and got changed into a plaid shirt and skinnies, then went to feed the calves outside. Just another day of nothing.

After I fed the calves, I ran inside. I didn't feel like waiting for mom's boyfriend to come and yell at me for nothing. When I came in I was greeted by my mom having made me toast. I sat and ate quietly. Lost in my thoughts, I was brought back to reality by my phone. Just my luck, the mom's boyfriend.

"Hello?" I asked annoyed.

"Run outside. NOW." and with that, he hung up. Great, now I have to talk to him face to face. I really didn't want to, he was probably going to yell for nothing.

"Who was it?" my mother asked.

"He needs me." is all I said. She understood what I meant and then I ran outside.

"What do you wan-" my question was answered when I saw a small pig run by.

"Run and get the rope!" he screamed. I ran to the barn to find it but I ended up tipping over the cat food.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. After I got the rope I chased the pig. I must've looked pretty funny because I heard a boy laughing, which confused me. I didn't see a boy...

~

After about 20 minutes, I finally caught the damn pig. Then the boy came over to grab the rope.

"Tony, I've got this under control, you can go now!" I said as calmly as I could. I really wanted to be alone with this guy because he looked cute, but familiar? I don't remember him from school...

"Um, thanks for catching my pig." he said. I smiled. He was pretty cute. He looked like he was blushing? Awh!

"No problem..."

"Jason." he said filling in my sentence.

"Well, no problem, Jason." I said. I tried to keep it casual, I did not like to embarrass myself in front of guys, but I always found a way to.

"Would you like to walk with me back to the fair to bring the little guy back?" he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I forgot about the fair! We only lived a corn field away, so I'm sure I could just walk.

"Um, let me ask my mom real quick." and with that I ran to ask my mom.

~

"But mom, I promise I'll come back by 7!" it was noon so 7 seemed reasonable, right?

"I don't know honey, I don't even know the boy!" she doesn't like me being with other boys because she really likes who I'm with now.

"It's not like I'm going to cheat on Zac, now is it?!" I'm not as stupid as everyone thinks.

"Well, fine. There's 30 dollars in your dresser, have fun!" she's letting me go?! I quickly got changed into a black tank top and a grey sweater and ran down to see him.

"She said I could go!" I said as I skipped down to see him. He smiled widely.

"I never did catch your name." he said. Oh, yeah.

"It's Steph." I said as I extended my hand. He took it and we walked to the fair, talking about everything and anything.

~

"So what's your little pigs name?" I asked patting the pigs head lightly.

"Jeffery." he responded.

"What a nice name!" I said not knowing what else to say. I couldn't wait to get to the fair.

~Jason's P.O.V~

Shit! Jeffery ran away! How the Hell did he get out?! I looked around and saw a smirking girl trying to get my attention.

"Haha, oops! Sorryyy!" she said twirling her hair. I just glared at her and ran. If I loose that pig, my Grandpa will kill me! I followed that pig to a farm where a girl was trying to catch him with a rope. She was jumping all over and having no luck. It was cute. I couldn't help but laugh.

She finally caught him and it was all over. I walked over to her, and I was honestly scared. She was beautiful and I didn't want to scare her off, but I was stupid and the best thing I came up with was:

"Um, thanks for catching my pig." Oh my god, that was so stupid. My cheeks felt hot. Was I blushing?! What the Hell is up with me? She looked amused. Well glad she's enjoying this...

"No problem..."

"Jason" I covered myself well?

Quick, Jason! Say something! She seems bored! What could I do?!

"Would you like to walk with me back to the fair to bring the little guy back?" Oh my god. I'm so stupid! What if she says no? Her dad looked like he could kill me in one second. 'Jason, stop! She'll go with you, stay cool!' my subconsious is right.

"Um, let me ask my mom real quick." oh, no.

~

I spent the next few minutes petting Jeffery. She's really pretty. She wouldn't go for me. Maybe she has a boyfriend. Maybe her mom doesn't like me. Maybe she used it as an excuse to get away and she really isn't asking her mom. These thoughts wouldn't leave my mind. I can only hope, right?

She came back out skipping, which could mean anything. I want to know her name before she leaves me. When she reached me, the best news I've honestly heared in a long time.

"She said I could go!" she said happily. This is amazing. I still want to know her name.

"I never did catch your name." I was going to add 'love' to the end of it but too soon.

"It's Steph." ah, how can I respond? Before I could, she extended her hand. I gladly took it as we walked to the fair. Wait, we were holding hands?! Best day ever.

~

Steph and I walked talking about nothing. I can't believe she didn't know who I was. We were talking about YouTube minecraft videos, but I guess she didn't watch me. Suddenly she started talking again.

"So what's your little pigs name?" as she touched his head.

"Jeffery." I said. Plain and simple. I knew she didn't know how to reply, so I was okay with her just saying something simple.

"What a nice name!" I was glad we were almost to the fair, I didn't want to embarrass myself. I might like this girl...

~A/N

I hope this wasn't too bad! I wanted to make it long so I did the same situation in both P.O.V's. Next chapter will be more interesting, promise!