~Chapter 12~ Hotel.

~Chapter 12~ Hotel.

~Jason's P.O.V~

Why is Adam here and why is he hugging Steph? I don't know if I should feel jealous or if I shouldn't feel anything.

The thing that really made my heart shatter was seeing Mitch and Tyler look at her, and when they all fell on her, Mitch seemed to be enjoying it. I just wanted to get a knife, rip open my stomach, and rip out all my guts so I couldn't feel the pain.

She said she loved me, but could it be? She basically poured her heart and soul into the words she was saying. She didn't think I loved her back, but that was far from the truth. I just need to tell her, make her mine.

Seriously, look where all this jealously has gotten me. I'm now in a hospital lucky to be alive, sharing a room with her ex boyfriend. I just need some time off.

~Steph's P.O.V~

We got to the car that was in the parking ramp after looking for a good 10 minutes. Once we got to the car, I saw that the passenger seat was filled with some stuff I'm assuming didn't fit in the trunk.

"I'm driving! Called it!" Jerome screamed. Mitch just kinda stood there and nodded. I looked at Tyler and Mitch. They were just standing there awkwardly. I walked into the gap between the two men. I just stood there looking up at them. I put one of my arms around either of them and hugged them.

"Thanks for getting me out of there, guys. I appreciate it, really." I smiled. They just smiled down on me, so I decided to get into the car. I chose the side behind Jerome. I looked out the window to see Tyler and Mitch yelling at each other.

"Jeez, Jerome, what's the deal with those two?" I asked, really confused. Surly Jerome has got to know something.

"I don't know. They've both been acting weird ever since we fell on top of you!" he said, slight confusion noticeable in his voice

"What? Damn, did I really scare them away that quickly?" I asked, while I buckled my seatbelt. Such a fucking moron.

"No! Never! You're just so ho-" and he stopped. So what?! Horrible? Whore fucker? That wouldn't make sense, but he may not know English? No, obviously he knows English. Ugh.

"I'm what?" I asked. I sounded quiet and weak. That's nothing new.

"N-Nothing." Jerome said. I will find out sometime in the next two weeks. Next thing I know, Mitch is opening my door and crawling over me so he could sit in the middle. I just sat there and laughed.

"Is there a reason you just crawled all over me?" I asked. There was a break of silence before everyone started laughing. I pouted with my arms crossed over my chest. Mitch and Tyler sat down and buckled up,

Tyler being on the other side. Mitch then put his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug. I smiled and tried to hug him back, but he was too strong.

"So, what are we going to do? Just go to the hotel and mess around or what?" I asked while there was nothing but the soft music from the radio.

"Just maybe watch some T.V. I don't know. What do you want to do?" Jerome asked.

"Hell, I don't know! Whatever you guys want to do is fine with me I guess." I shrugged. Nobody spoke after that, so I decided to crawl to the front and turn up the radio. The song 'Forever Unstoppable' by Hot Chelle Rae was on. I hummed along with the song for a little bit. Everyone was just staring at me, even Jerome taking quick glances through the rearview mirror.

After humming about the first minute of it, I forgot that I was with people and I started singing quietly. I was just sitting there with my eyes closed and my head on Mitch's shoulder.