~Chapter 28~ Minecon.

I spent the night with Jerome, and all I did was cry. Both Mitch and I were at fault, but I felt worse then he probably did.

Jerome drove us both to Minecon, which was about 15 minutes away from where we were.

We arrived later than we were supposed to, but nobody cared. Right when we got together with all of the others, I walked up to Mitch.

"Okay, hear me out. The thing is, we both haven't been 100% faithful in the past few days. I forgive you for wanting her more than me and all, so do you forgive me for kissing Lachlan? I'll explain the story later, can we just be happy for today?" I said. Mitch watched my every move as I spoke to him. A small smile spread on his face.

"Steph, I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. What happened with Ashley meant nothing, and she knows that. I'm sorry. I love you." He said. He scratched the back of his neck while speaking. Mitch leaned down and pressed his lips softly against mine. It was quick, but sweet nonetheless.

We walked into the center holding hands. People, I'm assuming mostly fangirls, glared at us. This is just because of Mitch's YouTube popularity within the Minecraft community. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer to him. I smiled up at him and took his free hand into mine, eventually our fingers intertwined.

Lachlan kept glaring at me all day, and so did Ashley. I couldn't tell if both looks were filled with either hate or jealously, but I went along with it.

To make matters even more weird, Jason was also there. It was because be was apart of their recording group still, he just mostly recorded with LogDotZip, or Tyler.

Lunch time came, and everyone was hungry. Jerome and I decided we would get food for everyone. We walked to a little McDonalds and ordered.

"So, you and Mitch are back together, right?" Jerome asked. I nodded my head and took the bags. He made a weird noise and we walked off with the drinks.

"Wait, Jason is still in a group with you guys?" I asked Jerome on the way back. He nodded, not looking too happy about it. "I don't know if I like him being here." I said honestly.

"Well, not much I can do there, sorry princess." He said very sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as we went back to the group. What got him so worked up?

I looked around to find Lachlan and Ashley. I noticed them walking towards the group, hand in hand. Smiles were plastered on their faces, looking more fake than real. Everyone else seemed convinced that they were together, but I wasn't buying it.

I snuggled up to Mitch and didn't think twice about them. They are irrelevant to me right now.

"So, when is the wedding?" Jason asked. I shrugged.

"Haven't picked out a date yet, we're waiting to get more into the plan in a few years." I said honestly. Everyone laughed, but I wasn't trying to be funny. I looked behind me to Mitch, and he was making silly faces, probably to take attention away from the wedding.

I smiled up at him and kissed him quickly on the cheek. He blushed a little bit, but it was cute.

"It isn't going to last. You guys are too young." Tyler said.

"Yeah, that's why we haven't planned much?" I said a little too loud. It came out as more of a question than a point. He just shrugged it off.

Mitch sighed and pulled me closer to him. He whispered into my ear "I don't feel comfortable talking about this right now," and that was it.

"You guys, we should probably get going," Jerome said. "Wouldn't want to be late and disappoint the fans!"

Everyone agreed and we left. They had a few meet and greets throughout the day. I didn't talk around them because I was scared. Yeah, that sounds lame and all but these people could ruin your life in 140 characters or less.