~Chapter 13~ Waking Up To Love?

~Jason's P.O.V~

"Adam, do you think her and Mitch have a thing because they seemed really close." I asked, nervous for the reply. Adam looked at his shoes for a second.

"I don't know, but I'm sure of one thing: Mitch has never looked so happy yet nervous after he saw her. Just, don't worry about it." Adam said casually, almost as if he'd been thinking about it for a while. Well, we'll have to see when they stop and visit.

~Steph's P.O.V~

I felt pressure on my lips from something. Oh I really hope it's not a dick. I think it was a pair of lips. I opened my eyes to see that it was someones lips, but not who I expected. It was Tyler. I quickly closed my eyes. I felt the pair of lips get off mine.

"Well, I guess it's your turn again, Mitch." Jerome said. I shot up but Mitch was getting ready, so my lips accidentally slammed into his. I backed away quickly.

"Looks like someone's hungry!" Jerome screamed. God damn you, Jerome!

"N-No! I just! Ugh! Dumbass!" I screamed. Everyone started laughing at me and I just face-palmed majorly.

I walked to the bathroom so I could get away from all the laughing. I needed some Advil or something because of the major headache I was having. Lovely, just lovely.

"HEY! Do you have any Advi- Mitch? Why are you and Jerome naked...?" I asked as I walked into the room. I had been in the bathroom for 7 minutes and this is what happens? I shielded my eyes as I ran back to the bathroom. Only one question ran through my mind: Are they gay?

"Steph! It's not what it looks like! Let me in!" Mitch screamed, pounding on the locked bathroom door.

"Put on some pants, then maybe we'll talk." I said. I heard the ruffle of jeans as he knocked on the door again. I opened it to see him shirtless, standing there.

"What? You've got 1 minute to explain." I said as I looked at the clock. He pushed me back a little bit and shut the door behind him.

"Jerome and I are not gay, I promise. Tyler ripped our shirts off and then pulled our pants down and ran to the lobby. I don't know why, but he did. That's what happened." he explained. I really wouldn't care if he WAS gay, it just felt awkward. Almost as if I was attracted to him. Yeah, but if I am he'd just be another one to add to the list of people that hate me after told that I like them.

"Glad everything is cleared up!" I said with a smile. He nodded and opened the bathroom door for me. Outside of the door was Jerome and Tyler arguing. Things got quiet as I entered the room.

"Well, Tyler and I are going to get food from the Burger King down the street. We'll be back in about 30! What do you want?" Jerome asked me.

"Uhh, how about chicken nuggets!" I said. Jerome nodded and quickly dragged Tyler out of the room. I looked at Mitch, him smirking back at me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked as he walked closer to me. He towered over me as he bent over and whispered into my ear.

"I can totally whip your ass at Mario Cart." he whispered into my ear. Chills ran down my spine.

"In your fucking dreams" I winked as I ran over to the controllers. Mitch turned on the T.V. and the Wii as I plopped down onto the bed. He threw a controller at me and then sat on my lap.

"Get off so I can beat you ass!" I yelled. I was squirming trying to get him off of me but failed miserably.

"I'll just stay here." I said under my breath. I put my arms around his waist so I could hold the controller and shifted so I could see the T.V.