~Chapter 25~ Career Decisions.

"Why can't I fall in love without my family trying to convince me otherwise? I love this girl with all my heart, and I'm not letting you guys fuck up another one of my perfect relationships." He said. I felt a huge knot in my stomach from that.

I knew I wasn't his first. I might have not been his last. Just when I thought the night couldn't be any worse, Jason came in. He saw Jerome and walked over.

"I need to talk to Steph right now." Jason said. Jerome told him to leave but he didn't listen until I got out of the booth. I walked over to him and he got down on one knee.

Jason went on to say all this stuff about how he "can't live without me" and how he "needs me in his life". He then proposed to me. I couldn't accept it. I had to walk away. I ran over to Mitch, who was still arguing with his family.

I heard Jason screaming my name before Jerome walking over to him and telling him to leave. I just sat back down and put my head into my hands. Mitch grabbed my arm and then pulled me out of the restaurant screaming "This is why I wanted to leave. We're getting married and you can forget about showing up at the wedding!" He screamed. We all got back in the car.

While driving back, I starred out of the window. The city looked beautiful with the neon lights shining in the dark sky. This is something I wish I could watch forever. I've always wanted to fall asleep under the stars.

Mitch and I were in the backseat. He had taken my hand into his and kissed my hand. He apologized for everything that happened, and I just shrugged it off.

"It isn't your fault, honey. It'll get better, I hope." I sighed. "Why don't they like me? I mean, you do, and you're related. What's up?"

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before responding.

"They don't like any girl that I fall in love with. It seems like they just want to ruin my life. Don't worry, in about three days we'll have our own house. Everything will be great. We can start planning the wedding and everything." He said. I then brought up the biggest question.

"Don't you think that we're too young? I asked. I mean, I was still 18, going on 19. He was, also, but older by a few days. He was in the YouTube business and I had no job. We couldn't be supported by that forever.

We needed to start thinking more rationally if we were really going to go through with this.

"Well, I mean, we don't have to get married for a few years until we're 21. I don't want to rush you in any way. I love you too much to lose you because of me rushing you." He said. I smiled as I pressed my lips against his softly. We then arrived at the hotel.

Mitch and I went into our room separate from Jerome and Adam's. We snuggled up with each other on the bed with our clothes on, you freaks.

We fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up without him next to me. I yawned and went to the bathroom. I showered and put makeup on. Mitch was recording when I walked out. I went and made food in the kitchen for the both of us.

He had finished and came up behind me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. I smiled as I finished the scrambled eggs. I just made eggs and bacon, nothing too spectacular. We ate together before he went back to recording.

~

Today was the day. Mitch and I were finally moving stuff into our house. We went and bought some furniture the day before. Jerome and Adam were staying for another week or so. I have no idea what happened to Jason, either. I finished packing everything before walking over to Mitch.