~Chapter 20~ Drunk.

~Chapter 20~ Drunk.

~Steph's P.O.V.~

I walked over to the bar area and sat down next to a girl. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Trust me, I am the most insecure person you'll ever meet, but I was prettier than her. Tyler walked over and sat on my lap. The girl looked so jealous that men actually came up to me. I smiled at her and hugged Tyler.

"What's wrong, Tyler?" I asked. He just nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. "Is Tyler tired?"

"No I just love you." he whispered. I ran my fingers through his hair as he snuggled with me. He was obviously tired, so I decided to buy him a drink.

"Strongest think you've got, please." I asked the bartender. She nodded and walked back over with a shot. I poked Tyler and handed the shot glass to him.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Drink it." I whispered. He took the shot. He smelled it and then drank it. He stood up and just walked away. I have no idea why he did, but it happened. I ordered another fruity drink.

"Why'd you push him away? Fucking slut." the girl said. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I walked over towards Jerome.

Jerome was on his phone talking so someone. I sat down across from him while he talked. I listened to him saying some bad things to the person on the other line. I finished my drink and decided to order another one.

As I approached the bar, I felt a little tipsy. Not much, but it made my world different. After ordering my third drink, I waddled my way over to the restaurant area. I watched as Mitch conversed with the ex. She was touching him a whole lot. I felt the tears start to form in the corner of my eyes.

Watching them realized that none of my 'relationships' have been real. I put my head down and turned around. I only walked three steps before running in to another human being, spilling my drink on him.. I slightly smiled once I saw the attractive male figure standing in front of me. He had teeth as white as snow and the face of a model.

"Sorry, I'm just having a shitty day." I said. He nodded and whipped the tear falling down my cheek. I thanked him and then he offered me to eat with him. I declined the offer, but thanked him anyways.

"Do you at least want to drink something at the bar?" he asked. I nodded my head and walked over with him. I ordered yet another fruity drink, while he ordered something that smelled funny. I don't know what it's called because I don't drink. Or at least I never did before.

We talked, we laughed, and we got each others numbers before it was finally time for him to to. I've never felt such hatred towards a stranger. He squeezed the butt of a passing girl, kissed a random stranger, and the only reason he left was so he could have a heated make out session in the corner. I sighed and ordered yet another fruity drink. I walked over to the restaurant part of the place to actually get some food down. I still had the twenty dollars from my grandparents and all the drinks I had got put on Jerome's tab. I would've payed for them, but he insisted.

When I walked over to the restaurant, I saw Mitch getting up and walking away from her. That made me feel a million times better than I did earlier. He saw me and started walking towards me. I ran over to the bar as fast as I could. I didn't run fast enough because he caught up to me and grabbed my wrists.

"Why'd you leave someone perfect for me?" I asked as he faced me. He shook his head almost as in disappointment.

"Because I love you more." he said. I stood there with my mouth open just starring at him. He smiled slightly and picked me up. "Adam will pick the guys up later."