~Chapter 11~ Adam?

~Chapter 11~ Adam?

~Steph's P.O.V~

Yes, I do love him. I know he doesn't love me at all, but I had to tell him. It's now or never. I felt tears falling down my face, cursing to myself because of the not waterproof mascara smeared all over. Jason just looked at me with eyes filled with sorrow. He was going to cut it off. I really shouldn't have expected anything else, though. I just have a sense of sadness and jealousy.

"I love you so much, more than that whore, and what I did was stupid. I'm such a fucking idiot, Steph, and I hope that you can forgive me. I just need you to leave so I can sort my life out, okay?" he said, looking as if he was about to start tearing up.

"I can't because I promised Zac I'd stay with him until he got out." I said walking to the bathroom. It's a good thing I keep mascara and foundation with me at all times. After I fixed my makeup, I walked over to see Zac still asleep. I sat in the chair next to Zac and plugged my earphones into my iPod. I looked over at Zac before putting the earbuds into my ears. The song that started playing was 'Gone, Gone, Gone' by Phillip Phillips.

"Baby, I'm not moving on, I'll love you long after you're gone, long after you're gone gone, gone." I sing quietly along to the ending of the song. I was only laying there with my eyes closed for a few minutes, but I felt well-rested.

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard someone say as I opened my eyes. It was John. He was holding flowers just as Zac said he would.

"Oh, hey." I said giving off a fake smile while I took my earbuds out. He was really getting creepy.

"Hey, maybe you shouldn't come and see me while I'm in the hospital, okay? I need to heal." I said, motioning towards Zac and Jason. He just nodded his head in response and walked away.

"He is kinda creepy, eh?" Zac asked from my side, scaring the shit out of me.

"FUCK! Did I say that out loud? Ughhh!" I screamed as I face palmed. Zac started laughing at my actions. Fan-fucking-tastic. He just woke up and he's already being a pain in my ass.

"You need more sleep, bro. Here, I'll let you listen to my iPod." I said, plugging in my charger to the wall, handing it to him. He slightly smiled and nodded while taking the iPod. He closed his eyes, and waved me away. I decided to walk over to Jason to see what he was up to. I looked over to see that Jason was also sleeping. I decided to sit in a chair and look around.

I sat down and glanced over at the tray that was to the side of his bed. I saw his phone was lighting up and decided to answer the call he was receiving. The name flashing on the screen was 'Adam' so I placed my finger on the answer key.

"Hello?" I asked, honestly scared of how the person on the other line would react.

"Hi, who is this? I'm pretty sure this isn't Jason." the person said slowly. Fuck shit cuntnugget fuck. That was all I was thinking.

"Oh, no. This is Jason's girl.. uh.. friend. I'm just his friend. He's sleeping right now, so, yeah." I explained.

"Well, we're at his house and he's not answering the door. Where is he?" I heard him say, but I'm not sure if he said it because the background noise was really loud.

"He's in the hospital, actually. If you want to come visit, I'll give you the directions." I said quietly.

"That'd be nice." he said. After I gave the man directions, I had to tell him the floor and room number.

"I look forward to meeting you also!" I said. I was actually excited.

"Don't you mean us?" he asked.