~Chapter 30~ The End.

It's now 7 years later. Jason and I are in our late twenties, and happily married for almost 2 years.

The proposal was caught on tape, and it was more sweet than when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

He proposed on a breezy fall day in November, in the middle of a corn field. That doesn't sound romantic, but it was.

Every aspect of the wedding was beautiful. There was no drama, no problems, it was a worry-free day. It was fairly small, also. Jason's family was there along with some YouTube buddies. And yes, Mitch and Ashley did show up. No hard feelings there.

I reunited with all of my family, and they showed up too. Justin came back from wherever he went. Everything there was solved.

I never spoke to Ben, Alex, or Zac again, for they only would bring unnecessary drama to the mix. Those jerks were out of my life forever.

I was still close with Tyler or MunchingBrotato, because even though he left randomly I cared about him. Jerome and I were also closer than ever, he was like another older brother to me.

Now Jason and I are married, obviously, and we have one child, a beautiful little girl. She is turning 14 months in a couple of weeks, actually. She looks more like her father, but that's a good thing. Her name is Alex Rae, and she is a daddy's girl. We could not ask for anything better than what we have right now.

We both had jobs, even though Jason insists that I quit mine. He makes enough money to support me and Alex. You could say he was a pretty successful actor, I just worked at the children's theater as a smaller role in the plays.

Jason is out at a convention right now, and he should be arriving at any minute.

The doorbell rang and I went to go get it. It's my lovely husband, Jason.

"Hey babe, I missed you so much. How are Mitch and Ashley doing?" I asked. We still keep in touch.

"Hey baby, I missed you, too. They're doing well, Ashley is 6 months along. They're going to have a boy." Jason replied. We don't get sentimental when he comes home because we both hate the feeling.

"Babe, I was just reflecting back on our story, when we first met. We were stupid back then." I laughed. He picked up our daughter and laughed.

"We were young, in love and caught up in the drama." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. I smiled at him and nodded in agreement.

"So immature, and we still are. Jason, I love you so much. I have no idea what I would do without you. You are my everything. You are my forever." I said. He leaned over and left a quick kiss on my lips.

"I love you too. You will always be my everything and forever." He said.

"How did this happen to me? I'm married to someone I watched on YouTube and we have a kid. This is surreal, why did I get chosen for this life?" I asked myself out loud.

"Everything happens for a reason. This was all by chance. Meeting you, loving you, marrying you, everything. This life was by chance. You were a chance I took that I didn't regret." Jason said.

I smiled at the kind words Jason had just spoke. I felt the butterflies in my stomach when he said sweet things, that's never changed.

"I don't regret anything, either." I said. He smiled over at me, then noticed our sleeping daughter in his arms. He put her in the crib upstairs and came back to me.

We snuggled with each other for a while in silence, then he brought something up.

"How would you feel if you were married to Mitch at this time?" He asked very quietly.

"I would be sad because I would figure out that I love you and not him. By that time, it would be too late. I love you," I said, and for some reason I felt bad. "We've lived such a cliché life."

He chuckled and replied with "I love you, too," before I fell asleep on him.

It was perfect, we were perfect. Our small family, our house, our relationship, everything. I am blessed with this life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

This is not some miracle, this was chance.

The End.

A/N

This was shorter than normal, but I didn't know what to write anymore(: And when you're reading this, September 8th, it has been over 1 year since I started the story. *Insert happy dance here*

I love everyone that's taken the time to read at least one chapter of this book, and even though I suck at writing you stayed. You people are the best, and I can't help but smile when I get spammed.

So, ily. Very much.(: Hopefully I do good.

I don't know what else to say/do, so these will be the last words.

You guys that read are some of the best people, and I'm glad that you stuck around for the ride(: