~Chapter 17~ Bye Boys.

~Steph's P.O.V~

I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it to the car where Tyler and Mitch were still arguing. They both stopped and stared when Jerome and Adam came out of the house with me. I locked the house door and wrapped my arm around Jerome's. He took my suitcase with his free hand and carried it to the car. Mitch popped the trunk of the car as Jerome set the suitcase in there. I shut it and walked to the side of the car.

Jerome opened the door for me and I sat in the middle. To the sides of me were Adam and Jerome. I tried to get the seat belt buckled but it wouldn't work. Jerome, being the nice man that he was, helped me buckle it in.

"Where the fuck did you go? You scared us to death!" Mitch screamed at Jerome. He shook his head and looked at Adam.

"I'll explain later. So, where are we off to?" he asked, changing the subject.

"To pick up Jason." Tyler said. I just sat there awkwardly. I was staring at my thighs and how imperfect I was. Normally, the girl in this situation would be a sexy motherfucker, but me? No, the complete opposite. Jerome took out his phone and handed it to me.

"Group picture for Instagram?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. I looked decent enough for a picture, I guess. I held it up at the 'fat girl angle' as most people would call it, and I took a picture with the two men on either side of me. I then added the filter Rise on it and tagged my face. After I posted it, his phone blew up with comments and likes. He smiled and put his phone away.

I took out my phone and looked at it. I had messages from Jason? I looked at them and let Jerome read them.

"Maybe he isn't lying, Steph. I wouldn't know." Jerome whispered to me. I nodded, completely understanding what he meant.i scrolled through the pictures that he had sent me and felt a single tear roll down my cheek. Jerome wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist and dug my head into his chest, hoping the freshly coated mascara didn't come off on his nice plaid shirt. He stroked my hair as the soft song played in the background.

The car came to a sudden stop and Mitch made a noise. I separated myself from Jerome and watched as Adam got out of the car. I unbuckled and followed him out. I slammed the car door shut and followed the group of men going into the hospital. Mitch wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked into the elevator.

"What'd Jason text you?" Mitch whispered into my ear. I shrugged. If Mitch found out, Jason would be dead no questions asked. I couldn't take that risk.

He kept his arm around my waist and he glared at any man that stared at me, but it's not like anyone did. Mostly because Mitch looked scary. Some might think that he raped me and now taking me to get an abortion. Just the thought of that scares me because it makes me think of that dream. He raped someone, but did he really?

"Mitch, can I talk to you?" I whispered. He looked around and walked me over to a corner of the elevator. "Did you hook up with someone when we where fighting?"

The elevator rang indicating that the door had opened and we could get out. Mitch ran out of the elevator and left me there with the guys. I hung my head down so my curls would hide my face. I walked out of the elevator, clinging onto Adams jacket he was wearing so I wouldn't get lost. He didn't mind.

After minutes of starring at tiles and trying not to cry, we finally got to the room. I saw Jason and heard the joy in his voice to see the guys, but when he saw me, he sounded full of guilt. I smiled and walked over to Zac.

"It's only been one day, not even, but I've missed you like Hell! Zac screamed as he stood up to hug me.

"Is that so?" I asked. He squeezed me and I loved it. It reminded me of how much I missed having a cute relationship like that. He pulled away and started talking again.