~Chapter 4~ Old 'Friends'.

~Jason's P.O.V~

Well, she knows.

I should be happy, shouldn't I?

I don't know. I just hope she doesn't treat me differently.

~Steph's P.O.V~

I'm so stupid! Why didn't I recognize him earlier?! Well, I know now.

The rest of the day consisted of me watching videos, realizing how stupid I was, and texting people. I tend to focus on my social networking life.

My phone buzzed, interrupting me from the current video I was watching. Man, I need friends!

Savannah:

Hey, panda! We should go shopping soon! I miss hanging out with you): Text me later babes!

Typical Savannah text. Eh, I really didn't feel like going anywhere, so I just decided to text her in a bit instead of replying right away.

After I set my phone down, it buzzed again. My goodness I was popular today!

Alex G:

Zac is really pissed at you for cheating on him. He's outside waiting for you, fyi. GL!

I didn't cheat on Zac? Zac cheated on me! Oh, wait... did he really get jealous when I walked into the fair with Jason? That little cuntnugget...

But Alex. I remember him. He used to be a good friend of mine. What happened? Oh, yeah. He turned into a man whore just like Ben. Aw, fuck.

I casually walked into the living room in sweatpants and a hoodie, and then I saw Jason. There was someone else with him... the whore.

"YOU LIED TO ME YOU DOUCHE!" I screamed as I pushed past him, tears flowing down my cheeks. He said he didn't love her. I should've known. I really AM stupid. Once I reach the door I ran, but I didn't get very far. I suddenly found myself lying on the cold concrete.

I didn't want to see who did it. My heart couldn't take it, but my brain was curious. I looked to see Zac pinning me to the ground. Oh, yeah. Alex warned me.

"Get off of her." I heard Jason say. Zac got off of me turning to meet Jason, giving me the chance to scoot away. The whore came towards me, but I pushed her away.

"You gonna fucking make me?" Zac said, then he saw Jason said it. He then looked scared and took off, I assume because he remembered what he did to Ben, which wasn't that serious.

"Steph, are you okay?" he asked, running towards me.

"N-no. P-please get away from m-me!" I said, screaming that last part. By this time, there was a decent crowd watching us. The neighborhood his apartment was in seemed to be heavily populated.

"Justin!" I screamed. I realized that this was the same neighborhood that my older brother, Justin, lived in.

He immediately ran to my side, causing Jason to back up. I guess he's pretty built.

"Steph, calm down! It will be okay." Justin's words were calming. He was literally the best brother.

He helped me up and walked me to his house.

"Who was that guy that tackled you?" he asked worriedly. Oh, he never met Zac.

"Oh that was my boyfriend that you never met, Zac. Well, now he's my ex but that's a long story." so I explained it all. Not the version my mom knows, but the real one.

"Please don't tell mom and grandma! I'll die! Please?!"

"I won't, but please stay the night. I'll come with you to get your stuff."

And with that, we were at the house that just hours ago I felt safe. We saw Jason, but Justin watched him until I was done.

I walked into the room, and to my luck, there was the whore in my clothes.

"Ew, you're clothes are like, baggy." she said with a disgusted look. This bitch had the nerve to put on my clothes?!

"J-Justin! Come here!" I screamed. Now I saw the whore in action.

"Teehee! Aren't you well built? Do you work out?" she said winking. Gross.

"Yeah." he let out an awkward chuckle.

"So do you have a girlfri-"

"NO HE'S NOT FUCKING SINGLE. GET A LIFE. GET HELP. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CLOTHES YOU WHORE." I said, shooting her a dirty look.

"Ew. You're dating her? I could treat you so much better..." she said.

"You bitch. You are disgusting. He's my brother. So I'd shut the fuck up if I were you, because he's taught me everything about how to break a neck and a nail." I said, winking. She looked at her nails and quickly got out of my clothes.

It wasn't true, he didn't teach me shit. What a good excuse, right?

Now to get the rest of my stuff.