~Chapter 7~ Hospital.

~Alex G.'s P.O.V~

I need to find her, and I plan on it.

I drove over to where she was staying. I hope she's still there.

I knocked on the door, shoving my hands into my pockets shortly after. It was oddly cold outside. I waited about 5 minutes, and I didn't get an answer. I could hear everyone inside. It sounded like people screaming and crying. I had to find out what was going on.

I broke down the door and I saw Justin on the couch. He suddenly got up, not realizing I was here. I followed him minutes after.

I saw Justin and Jason fighting. I attempted to break them up, but failed miserably. I then ran to find a passed out girl. What did Jason do to her?! I needed to get her out of here. I couldn't take her home, so I decided to call Savannah.

The phone rang 5 times before she answered.

"Ugh, what the fuck do you want?" she answered in a rude tone. I honestly couldn't blame her.

"I need you to come over to where Jason lives and pick up Steph. Please." I basically begged.

"I kinda have someone over here... Let me ask if it's okay..."

"SHE'S FUCKING PASSED OUT. I NEED TO GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BUT I CAN'T TAKE HER TO MY PLACE. PLEASE." I basically screamed. I was about ready to start crying.

"Uh, okay. I'll be there in about 15 minutes." and with that, she hung up.

I then looked over at the two men. Jason and Justin were still fighting.

"Steph, wake up! Please!" I said, trying to sound calm. It sounded somewhat believable, but on the inside I was scared.

I caused this. It was my fault. Justin could be really physically hurt right now, but his sister was mentally hurting. All the pain they're feeling is because of me.

After a few minutes of attempting to wake the fragile girl up, I took her to the room she was staying in.

"Steph, I'm going to get your stuff together. Savannah is going to pick you up." I said, putting her back in bed. I know she can't hear me, but maybe...

I put all her stuff in a suitcase. Just as I finished, Savannah had pulled up. I carried Steph to her the car, and then brought the suitcase. I waved as Savannah drove off.

After she went, I separated the two fighting men and brought Justin to his house, before going back to see Jason.

~Steph's P.O.V~

I finally woke up. Wait... I wasn't dead? I could've sworn that I was no longer living...

The last thing I remember was passing out from the lack of oxygen to my brain...

"W-Where am I?" I asked. I saw a concerned Savannah and a pissed off whore. Oh, great.

"Alex called, something happened, I picked you up while you were passed out, and you're at my apartment." Savannah explained.

"Oh. Thanks! You're the best friend ever." I said, trying to make the other girl jealous. I hated her so much. Even more than Ben, Zac, and Alex combined. That's a lot of hate towards one person.

"Wait, what about Alex?" I asked, remembering she said something about him. She handed me my phone.

"Here, I think you should call him." I looked at my phone and saw 23 text messages, 19 missed calls, and 16 voicemails. All of them from either Alex, Justin, or Jason.