~Chapter 18~ Moving Out.

~Steph's P.O.V~

I ate dinner at record time. I didn't feel great so why not get it over with. I went to my room and got changed into black shorts and a dark blue hoodie. I crawled into the bed and went on my laptop. I logged onto Twitter to read my notifications. Mostly the usual like "You're so lucky! I love you!" or "You little whore get your hands off (enter name of favorite minecraft youtuber here)." so on and so fourth, but there happened to be one that stuck out. It was from Mitch.

"I've made mistakes, but I'm only human." I wasn't tagged, but I knew it was from the fight we had. It's true, though. We all make mistakes, but that's a big one to forget. I feel bad. I think I should go to the hospital and see Ben, but he's done enough shit for me to not care. I feel even worse now because Mitch did the right thing. I got out my phone and called him.

His phone rang 3 times before he answered. I had my earbuds plugged into the computer and The Script radio playing on pandora.

"Who is this?" he asked. Did he really delete my number already?

"Steph. Before you hang up, I want to say sorry." at this time, Counting Stars by OneRepublic was on. I really needed to cry.

"Okay. Is that all?" he asked. I was crying hard by now.

"Come over to my grandparents. I need to talk to you in person." I said quickly. He sighed. It was dead silence for a few minutes before he responded.

"What's the address?" he asked. I gave him turn by turn directions as he wrote them.

"And it's the only orange driveway." I said. I looked over to the side of the bed to see that it was only 5:15 pm. It was still very light outside. "Are you coming tonight?"

"The guys are going out for dinner at 7, I guess I could pick you up around 6. Be ready." and he hung up. That only gives me 45 minutes to get ready. I got my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a nice white lace shirt. I dug around for a grey scarf to tie it all together. Then, I grabbed my makeup bag and put it into the bathroom so I could touch it up.

"I'm going out. I have a friend picking me up in 45!" I screamed. I didn't think that they would mind it. I walked into the bathroom and fixed my makeup.

After my makeup, I moved on to my hair. How should I style it? I want to look nice. Maybe I should curl it, or straighten it, or leave it natural? I don't know. I'll give it a little curl, I guess. No, I'm straightening it.

~

After 20 minutes of getting my hair perfectly straight I had 15 minutes to check and scroll Twitter. Nothing new, just who Mitch's Tweet was toward and talk about where I was with all the pictures the guys took of themselves. After about 2 minutes of that, I decided to walk outside. They lived in a trailer park, but they had the best living area there. If I get mugged, oh fucking well. I grabbed my purse and a water bottle and walked to the living room.

"Can I have 20 bucks?" I asked my grandparents. My grandpa handed me the cash and with that, I left to walk around. I walked past the house of my first crush. I smiled as I pressed play on my phone so I could listen to music. I walked around until suddenly a car stopped by me.

"Need a ride?" the old man asked.

"Oh, no thanks! I have a man picking me up." I smiled. He smiled back and drove away. He was the man that watched me grow up with my grandparents. He was the most kind man on the block. I kept walking along the curb waiting for Mitch.

A car came around the corner suddenly and almost hit me. It was Mitch. He stopped the car and jumped out.

"I thought you were supposed to be inside!" he screamed. I shrugged.